<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feebee - 3 DPO

Well folks, it's all gone Pete Tong. I have absolutely no symptoms today. Not tired, not hungry, no sore boobs, didn't have to go to the loo during the night, and most disturbingly, CM seems to have dried up almost completely.

Now, I know it's too early to be obsessing, but on my last pregnancy I had creamy CM (see 1 DPO!) throughout the 2ww. In fact, I thought I had discovered the secret of the 2ww. All I can hope now is that I was wrong, and that each 2ww is different. Not what we want to discover in the whole big scheme of things, but in my micro-2ww it would make me happy.

A small bit of good news is that I was fairly exhausted yesterday evening, but still managed to stay up until about 11.30pm, so maybe not as exhausted as I'd have liked!

I did also get a little misty-eyed thinking about nice (personal) things on my walk into work this morning. Can't remember if this is a good thing or not, but it did make me smile.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya!

Thanx for the link in pregnancy.org!

I was reading your DPO1&2 and as soon as you were describing the boobs being sore, I was like OHhhh ovulation symptoms!!! Since I've been more aware of my body and tracking I have noticed a slight crampy feeling and sore BBs and a headache for 2 days during ovulation.

Good idea for a blog!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks! Yeah, initial BB pain could have been leftover O symptom as it seems to have disappeared.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home