<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Feebee - 10 DPO

As promised (see yesterday's comments), I didn't test this morning. You see, I have willpower, I just need an incentive!

The cramping has been mild and intermittent, in fact, if I wasn't watching my body so closely I doubt I'd even notice it. Did have to get up to pee during the night, and I've had a slight pain behind my left boob this morning, but no other symptoms to report.

Just before I left this morning I had some slightly darker than usual CM on my pants. Not brown, but a pale mustardy yellow colour. Was expecting to see more of it when I wiped, but that CM was clear. My initial reaction when I saw my pants was a calm feeling of "Oh well, I suppose that's it", a mixture of disappointment and relief. The relief part came from the fact that I thought I had been put out of my misery, and although I didn't get a result, at least I was somewhat back in control. This was immediately followed by a feeling of terror, but it did make me realise for a second that if AF does arrive, it won't be the end of the world; no-one will have died and nothing will have been taken away from me, it will just mean I will have my baby in July and not June.

When I got to work I went to the loo again, and when I wiped this time there was clear CM with blobs of brown in it. AF or implantation bleed? You decide.

8 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Feebee

10 DPO - I think if it were me I would be thinking Implantation bleed..... Oh, I am wishing so much good luck for you.

Peach X

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking implanting thoughts for you!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Peach. If it was someone else I would definitely say implantation bleed, but I tend to have a short LP, anything from 7 to 13 days, so it could go either way. No CM at all since this morning, so fingers crossed!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

aargh feebee, wish I had a crystal ball for you..well done for not testing...you are nearly there now.
I would say that not having any more browny blobs since is a good sign as it definitely isn't AF so...will go for implantation bleed (does that mean you will delay testing??)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

I'll probably test in the morning, but not really expecting anything.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

if it was an implantation bleed then hcg levels only start increasing now? maybe it was old blood from the mis which was dislodged with the cramping?? keeping my fingers crossed for you

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was implantation bleeding/cramps it won't show on todays test most likely. Probably take 2 days, am I right?, for the hcg levels to go up suffieciently.

I have been crampy/twingy since yesterday and am getting hopeful - my period isn't due till next Weds so it's unlikely to be period pain.
Because I'm being hopeful I just cancelled an appt. for a smear on Monday (like I need much of an excuse!)

Hope you get the magic line real soon, and if you don't..you're right, it's not the end of the world, just a defferal :)

Derv

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Feebee, Yes I got that yellow/mustardy muscus you talked about too, for a few days leading up to when AF was due, and i got my BFP.
Catherine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home