<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, October 24, 2005

Feebee - 4 DPO

I've decided I'm going to enjoy this 2ww and hope for the best, as there's nothing I can do to change the outcome at this stage. In fact, I'm going to relish every nipple twinge and stomach cramp. And if it doesn't work out, then I am going to get well and truly pissed (that's drunk for our American readers!).

I had mild AF cramps on and off yesterday. I don't remember if I had these in August (pregnant cycle) but I definitely didn't have them at this stage last month. None today though. My CM was still creamy yesterday, but thicker and sort of crumbly when dry. Hardly any today - same as last month but different to pregnant cycle when I had creamy CM throughout the 2ww. Boobs feel sort of heavy, but not sore to the touch. I'm not particularly tired or hungry and don't need to pee more than usual. Oh, one more thing, a blinding headache came upon me suddenly last night and I couldn't shake it so went to bed. Gone today.

AF arrived at 10dpo last month, so I could be less than a week away from finding out. Yikes!

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Lisau said...

Hi there,
Good attitude to have! Otherwise it truely can drive you crazy.I am 7dpo now & recorded my highest temp ever (in my whole 3 months of charting).I am taking that as a good sign pregnant or not that my hormones are doing well this time.
I will keep from testing as I will be too busy sewing costumes. Is Halloween big over there? It has become huge here..much bigger than when I was a kid. So I am sewing one Black Rider (from some book,perhaps Lord of the Rings?)-very robe-y...one Obi Wan Kanobi (Star Wars)-again,very robe-y & then 2 Snow White costumes.So far I have one done,one cut out & ready to sew & two unstarted. Should keep me busy til 10 dpo! I love it though...my art degree lanquishes most of the time so I love the opportunity to have creative time.

As for me if I am not pregnant it's wine & chocolate time! One odd thing has been happening...pregnant dreams every night which I have never had! Last night I had a girl with dark auburn hair..nursed in my dream (lot's of milk) & even looked at my post-partum stomach in a mirror (Unfortunately, a very true to life one!)

Well, I continue to hope for all good things for you this month,
Lisa

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oooh Lisa, sounds good! I'll have to take your word for it on the temps, but the dreams are definitely a positive sign.

Halloween is pretty big here. It actually originated in Ireland, although Americans really took it to their hearts and now most of our halloween traditions come from the US. DS is only 22 months, but I'm getting excited about it so am going to dress him up in a simple costume and take him to visit our neighbours and maybe my parents. As for Santa, I can barely contain my excitement this year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home