<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Feebee - 5 DPO

I've had conflicting symptoms today - first the bad: About a week before AF arrives I usually get a feeling of weakness and lightheadedness for a few minutes. I reported this last month at 4dpo, and lo and behold AF arrived at 10dpo. Had it at lunchtime today, but it was much more severe than usual, lasted about half an hour and was accompanied by nausea and cold sweats. Still feel quite nauseous and fairly tired.

On the positive side, yesterday afternoon's CM no-show was superceded by lots of creamy CM in the evening. Loads more today. Have had sore boobs on and off and a dull ache behind them. However, I have also had muscular pain in my upper back (no idea what's causing it, no doubt it's unrelated to my cycle), which may be contributing to the overall ache in my upper torso.

After dinner last night I felt pretty queasy, tried to ignore it but ended up legging it upstairs to vomit (probably a tummy bug). Felt pretty awful afterwards, came downstairs, but had to run again for a repeat perfomance. Stomach didn't settle down for a good while afterwards, but when it did I had mild AF cramping in my lower abdomen. Have had this again today, but it's hardly noticeable. Have also had flutters in my tummy for the past two days and have been burping quite a lot!

I have tried to be as objective as possible when describing symptoms, so am reluctant to report those that I'm not sure about. I'm not 100% about this but think it's worth mentioning: I think my nipples are a bit bigger and darker than usual. DH usually tells me to stop getting myself worked up when I mention something like this, but did say this morning that they don't look darker but they do look a bit bigger.

I haven't had the urge to test at all, as I know there's no point at the moment. Is this objective, common sense approach consistent with pregnancy? Or should my hormones be making me behave irrationally at this stage???

PS Have continued to feel really nauseous for the past few hours.

5 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Have been meaning to say - Peach and Sadie, you are both really good to keep reading and posting comments, now that your TTC days are well behind you. I really appreciate still having a link to the May 06 club, as I still feel a part of it somehow. Still read your posts to keep up with how everyone is getting on.

Sadie - so sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he is ok and that you and your mum are looking after yourselves.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

thanks feebee....he is doing much better today but realistically I know we are just playing the waiting game..mom and I are being v strong together but my poor sis is overseas and about to have a baby on sunday so is demented with the worry. I know we will get through this but its hard sometimes to stay upbeat. I do look at my kids and thank god for the happiness they bring and it offsets the sadness a lot.

I will be checking this blog out until it becomes your pregnancy blog!! really just can't wait for you to get your bfp....glad to hear about the creamy cm (not too many people I can say that to!)
thanks for thinking of me!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

meant to add....."YOU" not testing "IS" irrational so there is another box ticked for you!

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Lisau said...

Hi!
8dpo & didn't test...sort of like a day without sweets...the hours go by & somehow the day passed & you didn't eat any.Temps still high but symptoms are tricky aren't they? To be "in tune with your body" while TTC is an understatement isn't it,is there a sensation unanalyzed?
I am really hopeful & tempted to test but remember my own advice...8 pregnancies...4 kids...NO positives before 10 dpo yet...if I can get to Friday with no spotting(my pre-AF pattern) & have my temps stay as high or go higher I may test then but am going to try to wait until 12 dpo...my "Olympic gold" of non-testing!

Good luck to you...hope your tummy settles...2 costumes down-2 to go!
Lisa

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - I like the Olympic gold analogy, it makes not testing sound like a real achievement. I don't think I'll even get a bronze - yesterday's confidence is gone and I'm afraid I might crack at any moment - help!

I stil have one costume to go! Will try and do it tomorrow.

Sadie - I will PM you on MM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home