<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Feebee - 6 DPO

Absolutely no symptoms! Boob pain and nipple changes - gone, cramping - gone, nausea - gone. Still have creamy CM, so that's something. Am feeling very emotional today but MIL is very ill so that could be it. Could also be PMT unfortunately, as AF arrived at 10dpo last month.

Perhaps because I'm feeling a little down today, I'm thinking that I won't last the day without testing. I know this is a slippery slope, and that it only takes one HPT to open the testing floodgates. I have 50 of them at home and am telling myself "what's the harm?". Help! If I can even make it to 7dpo I will be doing better than last month.

4 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

As you would only just be implanting..or not even have started the process how can you possibly test +? You can't so it is meaningless..your husband might as well pee on it!Don't test! It only leads to gloomy negative feelings-at least for me & believe me I have done my share & more of the super early testing!

On to your lack of symptoms today in general...also no big deal (see above).
If you look at conceiving like playing a lottery that you will most likely win (as you don't have any known fertility problems & are young)...you have about a one in 5 chance (around about)each month of winning. Can you imagine how excited you'd be if you had those odds for some other sort of grand prize?Believe me, I know that it is hard & maddening
but it will most likely happen for you-however, those early tests do nothing to help the odds& tell you nothing at all..

Note: The above was a reminder to myself as much as for you!Good luck with the willpower!Keeping my fingers crossed for us both.

Lisa

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hi,

I posted a comment back on October 6th, saying that we had ovulated on the same day and that I had tested negative on the 6th (11dpo) and was expecting to join you in a new cycle any day.

Well, on that Saturday (13dpo), I got a positive HPT, and now I'm 6 weeks pregnant! My point is, I was incredibly down and depressed for days about getting BFNs. I started testing on 6dpo and tested roughly every other day. I was convinced, finally, that I wasn't pregnant, and I was miserable. I could have saved myself all of that if I had just waited to start testing.

Of course, I'm just offering this story because it seems like you'd like to delay testing, so maybe this will help inspire you in that. Personally, I think I'll still have a hard time waiting to test when we're ttcing the next time! :) (It was a lot easier when we were trying for our first, because I hadn't discovered inexpensive internet HPTs, so each time I tested, it was a financial investment, too.)

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Jetting Through Life said...

Good luck you you... Stay strong!

Congrats Lisa...

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Girls, I let you all down!

Lisa - huge congratulations, I'm delighted for you!!! It is my aim for this blog that every single reader gets a BFP by the time I do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home