<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Feebee - CD16

There's no question that I'm ovulating today, have had strong cramps since I woke up this morning (yay!). Hopefully this means that my egg is as determined as I am to get it right this month.

So, technically I could be pregnant already! Was thinking about this and wondering what it would be like if we could tell as soon as we conceived. Then realised that this could mean a 2 week wait for AF to arrive. Better to wait in hope than in despair - that's my diagnosis.

I'm fairly excited about the 2ww now. I have had side-by-side a pregnant and a non-pregnant cycle, so have a good idea of which symptoms may be significant and which are not worth getting flustered about. Most importantly, I am not going to test until 8/9dpo, I am not going to test until 8/9dpo, I am not going to test until 8/9dpo, I am not going to test until 8/9dpo, I am not going to test until 8/9dpo, I am not going to test until 8/9dpo.................

7 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Lisau said...

Hi...
I used to test before 10dpo & NEVER got a positive then(and I have short LP's.) If you truely want to keep hope alive through your 2ww,wait until at least 10dpo...I know,hard to do took me 10 years!Now I just buy myself something nice when I get the urge...got some scented candles last month at 8dpo! Really, we shouldn't test til 12 dpo...at that point you have a pretty decent chance of accuracy...but baby steps right?Hurray for O, here you go!

I don't know if temp variations mean a thing but I am at 3dpo with temps as high as I've ever had- hope it means something good.
Take care,
Lisa

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

I know, I know, I know! Right, this is what I will do - I will undoubtedly get the urge to test well before 8/9dpo, so will buy myself something nice at that stage. If I make it to 9dpo, I will try and do the same again.

As for temps, I have no idea but it sounds good to me!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

Hey, Feebee, you sound more like your old self these days...sounds a bit wierd I know as I only know you "cyberly" but if you hold off testing till 9DPO, I will eat my hat...if you are like me which I think you are), you already have a stash of internet hpts waiting to be peed on! Ah sure doesn't it give you something to do at 6am!
Glad you got the sneaky BDs and hope your egg is as motivated as you are! Will be back to check on the symptom analysis!!!
creamy CM good!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Jetting Through Life said...

Sounds like all good things... My temps spiked up really high and have been dropping for 3 days... AF is coming, again. We will see what the doc says tomorrow!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Sadie - just to prove I am nothing like you, I am not even going to buy HPTs until 12dpo! (You know you're right, I already have 50 of them and will eat my own hat if I last until 12dpo.)

JTL - sorry to hear about your temps. Are you going to see the doc about TTC? Best of luck.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dh swears he is removing my hpt's from my combi pack and won't give me one until 14!! dpo. Hmmm might end up pregnant but divorced :D
Derv

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jetting Through Life said...

Feebee-- I have been undergoing infertility treatments for nearly 2 years now... It stinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home