<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, October 07, 2005

Feebee - CD3

Life goes on. I woke up this morning and I still had a wonderful husband and a fantastic son. We all took the day off and had fun, far away from the daily humdrum. I remembered that it wasn’t life-threateningly crucial that I got pregnant this month, and that it’s not even absolutely necessary that it happens next month. We would love a few more additions to our special little family, and chances are it will happen sometime soon.

I spent a while today thinking about work (in a good way – ideas, plans, hopes for new projects). It struck me that if I had got pregnant straight after the miscarriage, I would have been playing an even more intense waiting game – first to get to 6 weeks, then to get to 12. All other life would have been put on hold. So I’ve been set free to do and think about other things for a few weeks.

I had a couple of glasses of wine last night, a cup of coffee this morning. I’ve had peanuts, camembert, another glass of wine tonight and I may even treat myself to a few pints and, what the hell, a whipped ice-cream over the weekend.

So life is ok again, but there is the small matter of AF, I wonder if anyone can advise me - she arrived on Wed night, started with thick brown blood and became red and heavy fairly quickly. Was still red and heavy yesterday morning, but by the evening had eased off considerably and by this morning was almost gone completely. I've had no blood whatsoever since lunchtime. Did anyone have AF like this post-miscarriage? I've read about really heavy AFs after m/c but not about really light or short ones. It did cross my mind that it could have been a heavy implantation bleed, but a BFN and absolutely no symptoms convinced me otherwise.

5 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Jetting Through Life said...

I LOVE your blog!! I too have been TTC for nearly 3 years now. I have secondary infertility and polycystic ovarian syndrome. If you ever need to talk... drop me a line...

I don't blog much at all about my TTC, but I like how you put yours together. I have been thinking about doing a different one for that very reason...

Good luck to you!

JTL

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks JTL - 3 years, how do you do it?

I find the blog therapeutic and people's support is fantastic, definitely keeps me going. Let me know if you set up a TTC blog, would love to have a look.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Jetting Through Life said...

Yes... support is good. 3 years?! Um, a lot of determination. I am giving myself 5 more months then giving up. I can't handle the losses anymore. I have had 2 miscarriages and the mental anquish is sooo HARD!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh JTL, you poor thing, you've been through so much. Do you have any children already? Feel free to chat whenever you feel like it, maybe we can try and support each other through this and hopefully it will have a happy ending for both of us.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home