<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Feebee - CD7

What a s**t day - rain is pissing down and I've started heavy brown bleeding. Am getting fed up of AF (is it, isn't it?) now and just want to get on with my cycle. I also have a black eye. DS whacked me in the face with a remote control when I was in bed at the weekend. It didn't look too bad at first, but as it heals it's starting to look well dodgy. DH is mortified. Only 3 people have had the guts to ask me about it. I've lost count of the amount of people who've stared at it without mentioning it. If I was on crutches or had my arm in a sling, people would be falling over themselves to give me a bit of sympathy.

All sympathy welcome!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Lisau said...

Here is a bit of "poor you!" sympathy.

I once fell down the stairs with my 2 year old & 5 month old (don't ever carry 2 kids down the stairs at one time) and my son got confused & would say "Daddy pushed us down the stairs!"(he came rushing down mmediately after so maybe it got mixed up in his head).My husband was not at all amused.

You could look at this crappy, long AF as a blessing.(I know, not so easy while in the midst of it) It should really clear things out & make a nice place for your baby to grow when you conceive. I am cycle day 4 myself.Very blah here as well(Wisconsin,U.S) so I am going to make bread with my daughter to lift my mood.

Take care,
Lisa

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Looks like we'll be heading into the 2ww together.

My eye looks terrible today. Add to that the fact that I had a good cry last night. People can think what they like, I'm certainly not going to volunteer information if they're too afraid to ask. Your poor DH - hope there were no serious injuries!

Still bleeding brown but looks as though I'm getting rid of all the old blood, so I'll look at it as a positive.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jetting Through Life said...

Lots of sympathy going your way!! Hang in there!!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks JTL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home