<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Feebee - CD8

I don't want to spend the next few days moaning about my cycle or my miscarriage. I don't want to, but it's the nature of the beast, so bear with me.

I'm still having brown bleeding, so have no idea what stage of my cycle I'm really at. However, I'm going to proceed as usual for CD8, which means the BD marathon starts here. In August (the month I got pregnant) I made poor DH BD every night but one from CD8 to CD20 (he had CD9 off). We had started off doing the sperm meets egg plan, but I panicked and was afraid to take a night off! The reason we kept going until CD20 (O'd on CD16) was because I met a friend who was newly pregnant after TTC for 6 months. I asked her if she'd done anything different the month she conceived and she said that someone had recommended that they BD for an extra couple of nights after getting +OPK, just to be on the safe side. So they BD'd for 4 nights after +OPK, and so did we. Worked for both of us, so will give it another go this month.

As for the m/c, I've been feeling very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very sad for the last couple of days, but what can you do? It's all part of the deal.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Lisau said...

Hi there,
I just was checking in on you & wanted to you to know that I understand, some days all you can do is be sad.
take care,
Lisa

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Lisa. Hope you're having a good day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home