<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Feebee - 10/11 DPO

Another pink line after about an hour last night. It was actually more of a pink blob, as was Saturday's. Not a shadow this morning. I'm starting to think I got a batch of dodgy tests. Yes, they were all BFN within the allotted time, but they are messing with my head!

Not feeling very positive today. Temp dropped slightly, still well above coverline, but as long as that line is pointing downwards my mood will be going in the same direction. Cramps have stopped. CM dried up for a while but is back now and a bit sticky. Boobs aren't sore, just a big achy. No nausea or hunger. At this stage on my last pregnancy I was feeling constantly hungry and tired, and had already got a BFP.

If I am pregnant, my due date will be 4 August, the start date of my last pregnancy - how's that for symmetry?

7 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4th August is the date I lost my baby. My edd and anniversary could coincide...
Derv

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh no, not nice to have to share a happy date with a sad one. But it could be an omen...

I lost my baby on 11 September - don't think I'm ever going to be allowed to forget that date.

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope so feebee. Hope the bitch is keeping her distance.
Derv

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Looks like a new cycle for me....huge temp drop & spotting at 12dpo...I hate HPT's & am vowing never to take another before 12 dpo...

But I have Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow & will be burrowing in with my family. We have beautiful snow &
in general life is good!

Once my new cycle officially starts I am going to try soy,
as it is a plant estrogen it's is supposed to work like clomid & increase the quality of ovulation.

Hope things are well with you!
lisau

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisau - it's a deal, no more HPTs before 12dpo, I dread to think how much of my life I've spent staring at the bloody things. So sorry to hear your bad news but glad to hear you're feeling positive. Happy thanksgiving!

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site film editing schools

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... treatment cancer neil norton pontiac http://www.scholarships-0.info Michigan woverines football Create and print business card hawaiian car seat cover Oral surgery for a 3 year old Keyword medicine celexa baikalguide patio heaters doc martin tv Taking paxil and xanax rhinoplasty nj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home