<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Feebee - 3 DPO

Huge temp drop today, lowest temp yet so reckon this month is a lost cause. Knowing this early definitely doesn't make it any easier though.

To be honest, I'm hating this temping. I find it a big hassle to wake myself up enough to take my temperature, then fumble in the dark for my phone so I can see the reading without waking DH up. And all I'm learning from this is that my cycle is f***ed - was happier in my ignorance!

Was advised by a well-meaning friend recently that maybe I need to change my diet. It's up there with "just relax and it will happen" or "you need to wait until your body is ready". Someone else told me that people who adopt always seem to get pregnant afterwards, as they've stopped obsessing at that stage. So my next plan is to adopt a child, any child, to improve my chances of having my own. I will also change my diet to include plenty of red wine and valium, so that I will be relaxed enough to conceive. Hopefully my body will be ready by then.

8 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey there..don't despair yet!
Often times a day or two after O your temp drops and then rises the next day,it actually has a name-"Fallback rise"& it fits with your estimation of your O. If you had a really low temp tomorrow then you might question
things.TTC is terribly stressful,isn't it especially post miscarraige as the need to conceive again seems the most important thing in the world. Peoples comments are often less than what they should be...I don't even let most people know I am trying-not even family as they would think I'm nuts at 44 to be doing this.It's amazing sometimes what people think is their business isn't it?

I agree charting is often a pain but useful in helping determine patterns in your cycles & often DR.s like to see them.

Here is hoping for a jump tomorrow!
Lisau

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - what would I do without you?! Will wait and see what happens tomorrow. How's your 2ww going?

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God -roll eyes- I get the "when your body is ready" line too. Hey, instead of officially adopting, I could lend you my Ds for a fortnight & I'd bugger off on holidays - you'd get pg & I'd have a nice rest, what a plan! I'd have to insist on my taking the wine & valium though :D
Hope your appt. tomorrow is helpful.
Derv

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Feebee - I just wanted to agree with Lisau. The month it 'happened' for me, my temp took a nose dive and then a soar a day or two afterward.

Dont give up on this month just yet, I am crossing all for you. You will get your BFP soon..

Peach x

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Derv - deal, but if I don't get pregnant I get to keep him.

Peach - temp back up today so keep those fingers crossed.

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Great !! All is still crossed......May be an August Baby for you ........

Peach

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your sense of humour-I think we all feel like that-I know I DO!!!!!

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP ionamin Guitar cabinet wiring

 

Post a Comment

<< Home