<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Feebee - 5 DPO

Gynae appt went well. I went in, said this is what's wrong with me, here's my evidence, and can I have some drugs please? So I start on Clomid and progesterone next cycle. If it doesn't happen within 3 months, I'll be referred to a fertility clinic. In fact, she has already sent a letter of referral in order to avoid the waiting list (3 months). Woohoo, I can't lose!

Temp up again this morning (yay!), still have creamy CM, but also had a weak/dizzy feeling yesterday that I get 5 days or so before AF is due. Ah well, if it doesn't happen this cycle it's bound to happen next month thanks to all the super duper drugs I'll have!!!

8 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

hey feebee,

logged on to see how you got on as no sign of you on mm! Delighted that you at least got postive response from V....it must be nice for her to have someone come in with all the information so she can cut out the BS....hopefully you will be back to her next month for booking in! DOn't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen this month..remember.."you weren't even trying!" What clinic is she referring you to? (have a friend of a friend who is having difficulty) Did you like her??

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Hi Sadie

Good to hear from you. How's your little babs?

I liked Valerie, down to earth and straightforward. Worth going to see her even just for the fact that she doesn't wait about - straight onto Clomid, then to the Merrion Clinic in Holles St if that doesn't work out. She told me that I will have another baby (I want 3 more!) and that I should get pregnant in 3 months on Clomid.

I will be disappointed if AF arrives in a few days, but there'll be no time to hang about as it's straight onto Clomid and back to Mt C for bloods and u/s, so it will keep me occupied. And the way my cycle's going, I could still squeeze into August if it all works out next month.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Lisau said...

Hurray! It sounds like all went well. The little I have heard about Clomid is that it has many success stories & that it may really cause moodiness..so if you end up on it forwarn your husband! As far as Progesterone,if you were to end up pregnant this cycle would she put you on it then?. (This is hotly debated by Drs...so I was curious.)

So glad you've got someone in your corner with the power to help & quickly!

as for me...6dpo & holding I had the perfect chart & the nice dreams last cycle & nothing so maybe this cycle with nothing to show for it will be the one! I have to clear paths & get rid of the tumbleweeds(dust) as my dad is coming for a visit- just in time for distraction from my TTC..he would think I was absolutely batty if he knew so no talk of it!

Thanks for the compliments on the names I love them too. Lily was named after Lillian Langtry (her full name is Lillian Grace),Helena is Helena Isobel..I torture myself by
thinking of other girl names..so much easier than boys!

Well by Monday I will be 10dpo & if I have not begun to spot or drop temps I may test that morning even though I should wait 2 more days! Honestly, I think it's a decent chance to get a slight +..but I should wait !I do have ONE symptom though...a tingly sort of "let down feeling"
periodically like when I was nursing. So..who knows...hoping somethings up as the clock is ticking!

Take care,
Lisau

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear the latest Feebee. Sounds like a very productive appointment :)
Derv

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Derv

Lisa - if I am pregnant this cycle then my gynae is going to put me on progesterone pessaries until week 12. I'm aware this could delay an inevitable m/c so will have a couple of early scans to make sure everything is ok. Have a good weekend with your dad - good timing to take your mind off testing!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

I am so delighted you got on so well with Valerie, she is very down to earth and not patronising at all - I always felt like an equal when talking to her (you know the way some doctors treat you like a moron).

I am really crossing my fingers for you that you will only need to go back to her for your Progesterone!! Am really excited for you! will be watching this space closely

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks!

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feebee - Thrilled that things are moving forward for you. It sounds like you are really positive too. Hope you have your good news soon...Will keep an eye out as usual

Peach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home