<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, November 18, 2005

Feebee - 6 DPO

What a difference a day makes. I've finally come out of the haze and am now fantasising about my Clomid twins that will make themselves known just in time for Christmas.

Even though I had an appointment in the pipeline, the last 2 weeks have been the worst so far. It felt rotten to be going through a cycle, knowing that it probably wouldn't count and there was nothing I could do about it. I could have steered clear of TTC and waited for the next cycle, but only if I was a completely different person, probably from another planet. So of course we tried, just not as hard as usual. The good news is that if I did manage to implant a fertilized egg this cycle, then my chances of m/c are only slightly higher than normal - 20% instead of 15%. And if I do get that far, then my gynae will put me on progesterone pessaries until week 12. I'm aware that this could delay an inevitable m/c, so will have a couple of early scans to make sure everything's ok. But I'm getting ahead of myself - AF could arrive at any time and spoil the party, so will just wait and see and keeping looking forward to next month.

On the symptom front, it's actually looking quite good. Still have plenty of creamy CM, had sore boobs this morning, and had a bad cramp in my lower abdomen during the night, something that happened around the same stage on both of my previous pregnancies. Don't know what it is, as it's too early for implantation, but will consider it significant. Also, temp up again so hopefully AF will stay away for another day. I forgot to mention that I've been taking 50mg of vitamin B6 every day since the start of this cycle - it may help extend my LP a bit.

So there you have it. Gynae says I will get pregnant again, so who am I to argue?

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jetting Through Life said...

Sounds like things are going well for you this cycle!!! Good luck to you!! I should find out if we got a BFP before Thanksgiving. I will keep you in prayers!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

JTL - I really hope this is your month, will keep my fingers crossed for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home