<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, November 07, 2005

Feebee - CD11

I can highly recommend taking a month off TTC if it has become an obsession. Not that wild horses could have dragged me away from it before my LP defect was identified, but I'm loving the "whatever happens, happens" approach we're having to take this month. Since July I have had my poor DH on a rota of pretty much 2 weeks on (yes, every night), 2 weeks off. It's mentally exhausting, not to mention the physical exertion. So now we're doing it for fun, when we feel like it, and not at all for a few nights if that's what we want.

Dontcha just hate when people say "at least you'll have fun trying"? Yeah, I love it best when, for the 13th day in a row, I've been up since 7am, have done a full day's work, picked up DS, come home and cooked, cleaned, played with DS and put him to bed, and finally when I've checked all the signs for maximum fertility - that's when I feel at my sexiest!!!

As someone else said, "trying" can be very trying.

So I'm loads more relaxed and feeling fabulous! Another reason for this is, every time AF arrives people say "look after yourself", "treat yourself". Now, I scrub up well on a night out and make an effort with general grooming, but in the past haven't bothered much with make-up during the week. With all the looking after and treating though, I find myself with a whole range of Benefit beauty products that are so yummy I want to use them every day. Thanks for the encouragement folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home