<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Feebee - CD6

I've decided I'm on CD6 and not CD5 today, as I had spotting last Friday and Fertility Friend tells me that makes today CD6. I'm all for moving things along as quickly as possible, so here we are.

I started temping yesterday, recorded a temp of 35.88, today it's 36.44. Seems like a very big jump compared to the other charts I've looked at. Maybe I was just cold yesterday morning?!?! Had 2 fairly restless nights, so not expecting to get the hang of this straight away.

I've managed to get a gynae appointment with my ob for 2 weeks time, so I'm delighted. It will be coming up to a week after O (hopefully) so she can measure my progesterone and oestrogen levels to see what the problem is. One thing I'm not sure about is, should we be trying this cycle? If I was to get pregnant and it did stick, what then? Would it be a matter of wait and see, or would I be able to get treatment while I was pregnant? Think I will call my GP in the morning for some advice.

Maybe we'll all be up the duff by Christmas!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Odie said...

FeeBee, great news about your gynae appointment. As for your temperatures, well a really restless night can play havoc on your temps along with alcohol and snoring (both cause it to rise). You need a min of 3 hours continuous sleep for the temps to be accurate.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Hi Odie

Good to see you. Thanks for the info and good luck tonight!

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feebee, that's great that you will be seeing the ob soon. I think I've heard getting progesterone during a pg to make it stick..

You could try asking here
http://talk.sheknows.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57
some of the girls are like encyclopedias when it comes to this stuff! I'm sure you'll "see" me there too :)
Derv

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

hey feebee, delighted to see that you got an appt so quickly...have been out of the loop for a bit and couldn't believe the updates when i finally caught up with your blog....such a rollercoaster for you. hopefully this will be the start of it all going right for you now..will be watching this space closely! are you going to Valerie?

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Derv, will check it out.

Sadie - yes, going to Valerie this day 2 weeks. Glad to see your dad is on the mend, and congrats on your new niece!

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info history 1982 cadillac seville bextra valdecoxib tablet black dating Tamil babes nude Berufsgenossenschaft callcenter Age 31 facelift Affiliate click info pay per Xanax online fedex projectors play keno Swimming weight loss Mcse for military fluoxetine gay shorts Motorcycle tire tests

 

Post a Comment

<< Home