Feebee - CD6I've decided I'm on CD6 and not CD5 today, as I had spotting last Friday and Fertility Friend tells me that makes today CD6. I'm all for moving things along as quickly as possible, so here we are.
I started temping yesterday, recorded a temp of 35.88, today it's 36.44. Seems like a very big jump compared to the other charts I've looked at. Maybe I was just cold yesterday morning?!?! Had 2 fairly restless nights, so not expecting to get the hang of this straight away.
I've managed to get a gynae appointment with my ob for 2 weeks time, so I'm delighted. It will be coming up to a week after O (hopefully) so she can measure my progesterone and oestrogen levels to see what the problem is. One thing I'm not sure about is, should we be trying this cycle? If I was to get pregnant and it did stick, what then? Would it be a matter of wait and see, or would I be able to get treatment while I was pregnant? Think I will call my GP in the morning for some advice.
Maybe we'll all be up the duff by Christmas!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!