<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Feebee - CD6

When people say that relaxing can help TTC (and I mean people who know what they're talking about), do they mean that it helps if you stop planning and thinking about TTC and babies (impossible), or that you should stop stressing about temps, charts and dates?

I have developed a slightly defeatist attitude at this stage, and am no longer expecting to be successful every time. As a result I have completely forgotten to take my temps for the last 2 mornings, and am not bothered in the slightest about the fact that my OPKs have not yet arrived from saveontests. I think I'll have DH on a rota of every 2nd night this cycle, as opposed to the every single night just in case we miss something drill the poor lad has had to endure for the last six months. Do I sound relaxed???

Yep, the babydust days are just a distant memory - I have now entered the zone of the long-term TTCer.

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every 2nd night is supposed ot be better for uber sperm. Also means that poor Dh doesn't come down with mickey ache :D
I think it is hard when you expect it to happen and it doesn't - this month I was certain I "deserved" it, it was a sure thing, and now I'm in a heap altogether
On the bright side I think I have found a reason to my stupid long cycles so I have something to work on now - fingers crossed it'll work.
I hope your long-term ttc staus is short-term
Derv

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Derv - what's the reason for your long cycles and what's the solution?

It can be both empowering and devastating when you find out there's a problem. You can busy yourself by putting all your efforts into "fixing" the problem, but it slowly starts to dawn that this might take longer than expected.

Not for us though - you fix your problem and I'll fix mine and we'll both have babies in about 9 months time!

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan. I've diagnosed myself with an oestrogen imbalance which is causing late ovulation and probably affecting the quality of the egg too. So I'm going soy-tastic! and eating lots of magic lady foods :D (phyto oestrogens), taking vits & extra zinc.
See you down de Coobe in c.9 months!
Derv

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops - coombe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home