<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Feebee - 11 DPO

Another BFN today, not even a shadow of a crazy lady line. Not even an evap line! On both of my last pregnancies (m/c and chem preg) I had very, very faint lines from about 8dpo, and plenty of symptoms by 11dpo on my m/c. Absolutely no symptoms today, just a stinking cold.

So, I give up. I know, I know, I know, there's still hope. But it doesn't look good. It's DS's birthday on Friday so I have to hold myself together for that, then can fall apart on Saturday.

On the plus side, this is the first time I've had an 11dpo entry - great.

7 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs to you!
Hope things are O.K,
Lisau

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Lisa. Another BFN today and absolutely no symptoms, so looks like that's it. We're going to take it easy for a while, not sure exactly what that means but I can't keep putting both of us through this level of stress month after month. Have a great Christmas and hopefully 2006 will be kinder to both of us.

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous lisau said...

Happy Birthday to James!!!
Take care,
Lisa
(2006 WILL be better,I feel that very strongly)

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa - I posted a comment here on Friday, doesn't seem to have gone through. What I said was - sorry I missed Helena's birthday, was probably feeling too sorry for myself. So happy belated birthday to Helena and happy Christmas to your whole family!

Feebee

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey there!
Thanks! Helena had a great time celebrating her birthday & we had a nice Christmas. I don't know if it ws the soy or what but I got a glaringly + OPK on Christmas Eve morning..my temp was real low yesterday and up a bunch today so it appears I O'd on Christmas Day. I am having a hard time not reading good things into this as Helena was conceived on Easter . Maybe at my age it takes a major religious holiday to put me over the top....
take care..hope Christmas was good for you & your little boy,
lisau

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Hi Lisa - James had a great birthday and Christmas, despite everything else. Really hope you get your Christmas miracle. James was conceived on St Patrick's day (also my dad's bday), and we have several similar coincidences in our family, so I've been expecting a lot of public holidays and birthdays. Hmmmm, nothing coming up I can think of until next St Patrick's day!

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home