<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Feebee - 18 DPO

No Christmas miracle for me - 12dpo, 13dpo, 14dpo (DS's bday), 15dpo, 16dpo (Christmas day): BFN. Gave up and waited for AF. Today (18dpo) still no sign and another BFN. This is now CD35, 10 days longer than my usual AF. Called gynae to see if I should stop the progesterone but she's not back until tomorrow. Think I will stop taking it as I am 100% sure I'm not pregnant and am finding the limbo way too hard - have also had serious PMT for the last week. My temps are still way up, most likely thanks to the progesterone, so I am giving up temping as it tells me nothing. Will probably temp for a few days around O next cycle, but that's it. Am also giving up message boards as I do not believe in babydust any more. Thought about giving up blogging too, but then I'd have no-one to talk to so will stick around for a while.

Was feeling so low in the run up to Christmas that I wasn't sure I could keep going at this. But deep down I knew I had no choice. I have 2 more cycles on Clomid before we get more tests to determine the next step. I'm not expecting a miracle any more and am gearing myself up for IVF. But for now will console myself with the return of AF - godammit, you can't live with her and you can't live without her!

6 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Feebee, I'm heartbroken for you. We will miss you loads on mm but I can understand why you would want to take a step back. At least we can continue to get our Feebee Fix here. Take care, sending you a big hug.
Derv

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Derv - any good news for you?

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.... I brought my opk's with me on hols and as I suspected the positive I got on the 13th wasn't genuine cos I got a very positive on the 21st.Will test around New Years but not holding out too much hope...

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

You gotta have hope! Did you have a fab time in Spain? I think this could be your month, you've probably done loads of "relaxing", and you know that's the magic ingredient!

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Dh was plenty relaxed after a bottle of wine!
We had a lovely time in Spain & I was more relaxed, so you never know - that must have been the missing ingredient all these months. Jaysus if I do get pg I'll never hear the end of "see, once you relaxed..."
I'm just not trying to hope after last months bitter dissapointment. There has been some bfp's on mm btw - Thelma & Maggie.
Derv

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home