<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, December 12, 2005

Feebee - 2/3 DPO

Which is the most reliable indicator of O day, OPK or temp shift? Once again Fertility Friend and I are in disagreement over O day. All my indicators - OPK, O cramps, CM - say it was Sat, but as my temp rose that morning FF says I must have O'd on Fri. Exactly the same thing happened last month. My temps also continued rising for about 4 days after AF arrived this month, so maybe I'm just weird.

As usual DH managed to get drunk on O day, and was asleep by the time I got home on Sat night. I can't imagine he finds an incensed dominatrix trying to shake him out of his stupor very sexy ("you have 3 eyes"), but he should know the score by now. Still, the deed was done, and we have a funny conception story to tell our child(ren) in years to come!

So we're back on the 2ww. I'm sure I'm pregnant this time (it's the only way to think) but, more than ever, am preparing myself for the worst. If Clomid manages to give me a full 2 week LP, then AF could come knocking on Christmas eve. That would mean I would be in full "why me?" mode by Christmas day - you gotta laugh, hopefully I will.

By the way, pessaries suck.

6 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

feebee, you are hilarious! I have an image of you in leather and with a whip now!! Its so true, blokes are just a disaster!!! the one night you need them to perform.... My DH was ok for the ttc bit but its the rest he is shite at....i am sure that in his eyes i am just getting fat and cranky...

anyway, ov is over, the deed is done, pessaries are in place and all you have to do now is wait, isn't it ironic that THAT is the hard bit..as usual i will be rootng for you and checking in for the daily update on the state of play of your CM!!! I really feel that you will be lucky this month as you have so many things on your side (clomid, pessaries and normal progesterone levels...etc)....everything crossed!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Sadie - unfortunately, due to the, ahem, "leakage" from the pessaries, it's very difficult to tell what my CM is like, esp as I'm having to wear panty liners. Oh well, I've had creamy CM throughout the 2ww for about the last 3 cycles and look where that's got me. Will just have to try the old-fashioned approach of testing 5 times a day from 6dpo!

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Feebee~
Boy can I relate to the dominatrix -- she seems to visit my house quite frequently. So did you do the whole guifanesin thing with this cycle? Sorry about the pessaries - I can imagine that they suck.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Early Pregnancy Tests said...

Hello!, great site. I found this hangout in the midst of my search for information on Early Pregnancy Testing Not exactly what I was searching for but got some valuable info anyways.. Good luck

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Hey Prop - I bought a bottle of Robutussin but my CM was more plentiful than ever (watery more than EWCM) so I only took it once a day for 3 or 4 days leading up to O. When do you start your Clomid?

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing schools

 

Post a Comment

<< Home