<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Feebee - 6 DPO

Today has not been a good day. I cried at work. Twice. Why? A friend texted me moaning about her morning sickness. Well, I did ask how she was. But why did I really cry? I don't know, today is supposed to be part of the up-cycle, the ever-hopeful start of the 2ww. I suppose I'm terrified of AF this time round, and the shadow it could cast over Christmas and my darling DS's birthday next week. I suppose I'm starting to be worn down by the cyclical nature of my existence, and the slow descent towards infertility.

Or it could be pregnancy hormones!!!

I have absolutely no symptoms of any kind. A few months ago this would have troubled me, but I've had the symptom cycles with no result so I'm not too bothered at this stage. I have had unprecedented amounts of creamy CM in the past few days, but I suspect this is the fault of the progesterone pessaries. So all I can do is sit and wait. This is the hardest 2ww ever.

4 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisau - any news yet? You must be coming up to 10dpo.

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Lisau said...

Hi Feebee,
In spite of hugely high temps for a couple days recently,I am out! I dropped from 98.88 2 days ago to 97.77 today & am spotting slightly so it's just a matter of time & I hope it starts real soon. I know the symptoms vs no symptom craziness so nothing excites me anymore! I use progesterone cream post O because it seems to help my LP -more days before spotting starts but I think it is raising my temps too.

Anyway,I am a little bummed but hoping for a fertile Christmas. If you don't conceive this cycle you will still find yourself able to celebrate your sons birthday-I know you will-you love him so dearly or you wouldn't want another so much right?A good snuggle will put in you in the right mood,I have had Helena therapy all day today-amazing what a sweet voice & a little pair of arms around the neck does for the mood.(Chocolate doesn't hurt either!)

I have high hopes for you-try to wait til Helenas birthday
to test (UK time-you can test the 21st,OK?)And if not this cycle it will be soon,keep that in mind ..from all accounts you are in good health,reproductive parts are in order,you are still young & you've got the whol;e modern medicine thing going. I know it seems an eternity,it did to me post miscarraige but you will be pregnant again,

Take care,
Lisa

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Ah Lisa, I'm so disappointed for you. I thought we'd both get our Christmas babies and could send messages of support to each other throughout our pregnancies.

You're right about it seeming like an eternity when it's not really - we've only been trying for 7 months, and only 4 cycles since the m/c. James does make everything better and he's going to have a fab birthday and Christmas regardless. And if we get bad news then I know we'll just start all over again and keep going until it happens. Glad to hear you're doing the same, hopefully you'll have a very fertile Christmas.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home