<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Feebee - 9 DPO

I know that most people come to these pages looking for symptoms, so I'll do my best to identify my almost non-existent symptoms this weekend.

I've had creamy CM since O - loads of it for the first 5 or 6 days, still plenty of it now but not as much. I'm using progesterone pessaries, however, so these could be to blame.

My nipples have been hard for the last few days, although there has been no change to my areolas or the rest of my breasts.

I have had a few twinges on both sides of my lower abdomen but there is no way I would have noticed them if I hadn't been constantly monitoring my body for the slightest of changes.

I had a bout of exhaustion yesterday evening and had to lie down for a few minutes. Could happen to anyone on the Saturday before Christmas though!

I have had no cramps, no nausea, no sore boobs, no metallic taste in my mouth, no constant tiredness, no strange dreams. Apart from my outburst on Thursday, I haven't had any unexplained teariness. I have had a sore throat for the last 3 days but I don't think that qualifies as a pregnancy symptom. So, on the whole, not looking good.

The one redeeming factor is that my chart seems to have gone triphasic. Last month was my first month charting and it didn't happen then, but I think it's too early in my charting career to start making comparisons. Still, at least temps remain high, although this could also be because of the progesterone supplements. I suppose it's a small victory that I'm even writing a 9dpo entry. Here is chart:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/c1f86/?a=924286&u=1

P.S. Sunday night: AF cramps and lower back pain so looks like we'll find out soon one way or another.

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Huge heaps of good luck!
My new cycle started in earnest Friday night & was very
heavy, enough so to almost be worriesome but is O.K today.So...cycle day 4. Temps are back way down. Hoping to be fertile Christmas as that will be day 9 with O usually day 11-12.
Again,good luck!
Lisau

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh no Lisa, was holding out so much hope for you. Hope you are ok and that Helena is giving you loads of hugs. Will keep my fingers crossed for a very fertile Christmas for you.

 
At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home