<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Feebee - CD15

I am normal - woohoo!

FSH, LH and testosterone came back "normal". Gynae couldn't remember the levels when I spoke to her on the phone but she said she'd written to me with details. I pushed her on the FSH as I was concerned that it might be slightly elevated, and she said she didn't think so. I said "so I'm completely normal then?", she laughed and said "well, as regards bloodwork you are".

So now that I know my eggs aren't bad and gone, I'm back on board and hoping for a result. Still no +OPK but have loads of EWCM so hoping for one tonight. Actually, I have more EWCM than ever - so much for Clomid drying it up.

I have been feeling very anxious today, despite the good test results, so am not expecting the next 2 weeks to be easy. All we can do is give it our best shot over the coming days. So everyone, please do some sperm meets egg visualisation for me tomorrow and send all your good vibes this way!

5 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure your Dh will indeed give it his best shot over the next few days (snigger,snigger) Really hope you strike gold this month. I will visualise cell division for you!
Derv

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Treelo said...

Fingers crossed for you honey! I've been following your blog and I'm hoping this month is for you, it's looking good so far. Treelo xxx

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new Feebee - Fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP !!!!!

Peach

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thank you so much girls, with your support I just can't lose!!!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Williamsport cartridge show Sex toys and adult companies uk Tax planning bookkeeping sap Vegas craps craps Search engine marketing helsinger latin medical terms Ads commercial television watch http://www.car-rentals-4.info Interior design community college boston Website hits advertise online advertising Burning cd27s for dvd players Custom made kitchen linens business card cases car covers 500 credit score 10025 financing Amateurs voyeurs sex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home