<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, December 02, 2005

Feebee - CD9

Still bleeding, although not so much any more, looks like it's coming to an end. Called my gynae to see if this is a problem, no answer and waiting for her to call back.

My OPKs finally arrived from saveontests, and poas addict that I am, I had a go. Full-on, no question about it +. Corresponding temp dip today. Is this possible? I asked on MM and was told that Clomid can interfere with OPKs and it's not likely to be a real +. No O pain today and AF is still hanging around so I guess I'll disregard it. I thought the magic drugs were supposed to make things less confusing :(

Am going to try and persuade DH to get a Christmas tree this weekend. We're usually the couple frantically driving further and further from home on Christmas eve, in a quest to find a half-decent tree. Now that we have an almost 2 year old, I say Christmas starts here. I have unbelievably already done most of my Christmas shopping, thanks to an inspired 1am visit to play.com a couple of nights ago. All from the comfort of my own sofa and at half the price - isn't the Internet marvellous?!

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey Feebee,
If you go to Ovusoft.com (another charting/fertility site) & look through their forums a LOT of women have been on Clomid & you might get some good information there. I think it CAN make you O sooner so I would "cover my bases". I had my first +OPK last night so should hit O tomorrow.
I am with you on the internet shopping! I love to hit small stores (non-malls)first & then everything else is through catalogs so I don't have to go through the soul sucking mall experience! Big stores & malls make my head hurt (and YES I am in fact American!)Yay for the early Christmas tree! I am gearing up for three jewelry sales this week so it will be next weekend for us but I am so looking forward to it! (After I uncover the house from the jewelry-making mess + all the other messs I didn't get to while working!)
Hurray for Christmas time,family,renewel,hope & faith.
Take care & have a lovely weekend,
Lisau

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Hi Lisa - I checked with my gynae and it can happen, although it's not common. Anyway it's stopped so now just looking forward to O.

How did the jewelry sales go? What sort of jewelry do you make?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home