<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Feebee - 1 DPO

I think I O on the same day as +OPK. I always assumed it was the following day, but since I started temping I have noticed that my temp always goes up the day after +OPK. My temps have not been textbook - they haven't dipped at all before the arrival of AF, even before I started on progesterone - so I never read much into them, but I think I will start now by declaring today 1dpo.

I got my +OPK at lunchtime yesterday so decided to do another test before I went to bed, to test my theory. Strong line but definitely not +, a good bit lighter than earlier. So there goes the theory that you should always test in the evening, as the LH builds up in your system throughout the day. In fact, I'd go as far as to recommend testing twice a day in case you miss the surge.

I mentioned yesterday that I had some O pain on the left side. Stronger today and mild pains on the right, so fingers crossed the little swimmers catch at least one eggie.

So here we go again. As I'm certain I'm pregnant this time I will document my symptoms daily, but please forgive me if I become increasingly cynical and bitter as the 2ww progresses.

6 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the positive vibes re this months cycle. Go swimmers go!
MM is down & I'm suffering withdrawl.
Derval

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Ha ha, admit it, you're an addict - a poas addict, a message board addict - anything else you'd like to own up to???

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will post a list at some point, too drunk on fortified wine at the minute. hick..hick..

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! film editing schools

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home