<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, January 13, 2006

Feebee - 3 DPO

My positivity has been dealt a blow. I visited a reflexologist last night, who asked me if I knew which side I had ovulated on this month. I told her both, but the left side had been much more painful. She showed me a burst blood vessel under the inner ankle on my left foot, which indicated pain and possibly problems with my left ovary. She admitted that conception is not her field in reflexology, but when I told her I had an appt with a fertility clinic next week she suggested asking about endometriosis. She also suggested coming before ovulation next month (I had planned on doing it this time but I O'd early and she cancelled an earlier appt due to illness). Does she know something I don't know?

Now, I take all this with a pinch of salt. My first ever reflexology session was last month, and my motivation for going was to get a nice foot massage so that I could relax during the 2ww (as if it was that easy!). So I think what has happened is that I've been reminded that things are statistically more likely not to work out this month, and that I should be prepared that an identifiable cause of infertility might be found at the MFC.

But enough about infertility, cos tonight we are going to Kilkea Castle!!! So long suckers.....

7 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - just want you to know that I'm thinking of you. No need to reply, you can get in touch whenever you're ready.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Feebee - interesting experience there. Not sure what to make of it with her, but glad you are having some follow up done. Interesting that she mentioned endo. Please don't let this dampen your positive outlook (easier said than done, I know).

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this the same girl I went to Feebee? As you know she said she felt a blockage in my left fallopian tube, which I was hoping was ovulation/a fertilised egg but datewise I don't think it could have been. Maybe there is a blockage there and this succesful month came from the right side.
I think I might ask doc when I get my booking in scan & see if there perhaps is something there? Hmmm, I can hear the scoffing already - "yeah, my reflexologist said....."
Anyway keep up the positive attitude and try not to dwell on it too much - sure it's probably a load of codswallop :D
Derv

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey Feebee,
I am here,take the reflexologists word with a whole salt shaker no- make that a box of saltshakers worth of salt!
But enjoy the massage!
I hope you have wonderful romantic fun at your castle.
Can't do that in the states,you know! Although we DID conceive Helena in a beach house on the Atlantic Ocean.

I am still feeling a bit blue & also a bit confused as this miscarraige lasted only 3 days with a fairly to very light flow.Less than a normal AF. I am wondering if I should skip trying this month (Argh) to let things get back to normal. I have decided to skip the soy at least for a cycle because it seems to make me achy in the ovaries so I think I may have developed a cyst.
Like you, I wish this was easier.

I have to say I totally agree about the grammar found not just on message boards, but all over the internet!. I know that I am not perfect-and sometimes write more like one would converse..but wow..sometimes it is breathtakingly bad& so distracting that I can not focus on the message!

Derv,I have to say..I am in love with the word codswallop..can I borrow it? I can tell that it basically means horsesh*t,but so much more fun.

So Feebee,
My advice is ignore the footlady & have a wonderful time..I am rooting for you!Love the Halloween pics-beautiful!
Lisa

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger PortLairge said...

Oh my God, I've found an Irish blogger. Hi, I just found you on someone else's blog. Can't remember who. Have a great weekend.
Siobhan

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Derv - yes, it was the same girl. To be honest, I've forgotten about it already - the pain in my left ovary was thanks to Clomid, and if for some reason it caused a burst blood vessel in my foot, well, whatever.

Lisa - good to hear from you, you must be feeling devastated but I'm glad you're able to think about the next cycle.

I know you said you're certain you miscarried, but just wondering if the light bleeding has made you wonder otherwise.

As for the soy, if it has a similar effect to Clomid then it could well be causing you pain. If the pain goes after O though you probably shouldn't be concerned about cysts.

Portlairge - hello there! I have read your blog before, didn't realise you were Irish! Best of luck with the IVF - I'm not too up on all the terminology (yet) but it sounds like things are going well.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site little boy peeing on a ford emblem online poker rooms mcsi projectors Repair lamborghini Play free hentai games videosz interracial isuzu four wheel drive 2500 gmc trucks Digital imaging camera

 

Post a Comment

<< Home