<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Feebee - 7 DPO

The funeral clashes beautifully with our appointment, so we have decided that DH will go to the funeral, I will go to the appointment and then leg it across town to meet up at the graveyard. I'm filled with so much terror, dread and excitement for this cycle though, I haven't thought any further ahead, and so haven't prepared at all for the appointment.

After I posted yesterday I realised that my O pain is most likely the result of a cyst caused by Clomid, so no more wishing for O pain. Today I have a slight feeling that AF is on her way; with the Clomid and progesterone there's no way she'll be in the vicinity for at least another week, so I'm taking this as a good sign. My boobs were achy when I was lying in bed, but this happens every month at this time so there's nothing to be drawn from it.

My temp dipped very slightly yesterday (.3 of a degree) and back up .2 today. Probably not enough of a dip to matter:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/c1f86/?a=1003419&u=1

Just had a call - fertility clinic appt rescheduled for next Tues!!! Might not even need to go as might be pregnant - next Tues is 14dpo so allowed test that morning as per New Year's resolutions.

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's brilliant news. Hope you get to cancel on them :)
Derv

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey Feebee,
Aside from the sad news I hope everything is good with you & that your weekend was lovely.
You are right, it was strange to have such a light cycle/miscarraige..it never did get heavy & I did test to be certain that it was really over.Negative of course, so that is that.
My cycles from bleeding to ovulation are so short that I will be trying again within a day or 2, OPK's were fairly dark today at day 7. Disconcerting to say the least to bounce from one state to another...pregnant,miscarrying..fertile all with little more than a week. However, I will be trying & hopefully that mythical increased fertility thing will work for me.
Never has before but who knows! At least I am proven fertile right? That is something.

The castle looks lovely & your son still lovelier,
I hope that your appointment next week is unneccessary or just for confirmation!
Take care,
Lisa

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Beth said...

FeeBee -
I have all my appendages crossed that you will get to cancel that appt!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Prop and Derv.

Lisa - you're only about a week behind me then. Fingers crossed for both of us, although it's looking increasingly unlikely for me :(

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home