<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, January 09, 2006

Feebee - CD12

We did go away in the end - to Dublin! My parents were away for the weekend so we squatted in their house - other people's houses are so much more fun and other people's food tastes better too! We are going away next weekend to.......Kilkea Castle! I am so excited.

No sign of O yet (surely it is destined for Kilkea) but boobs are sore so the Clomid is doing something. In contrast to last week, I am now very, very hopeful for this cycle. I know it's just the time of the month and my hopes are likely to be dashed in a couple of weeks, but I'll take it while I can.

Oh b*gg*r, have just thought of something - DH has his SA next Monday and has been asked to abstain for 2-5 days. That makes Friday night our last shot. Ok everybody, let's get this O going - lots of positive thoughts, visualisation, prayers, magic spells etc. And, I hope I don't sound too greedy, but can you wish for two eggs please?

10 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa, hope you are ok. Was thinking of posting a big congrats to you but will wait until everything is better. Am thinking of you and hoping for good news.

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 eggs please, over easy & fertilised please.
God, Kilkea house - you lucky wagon - what a fab place to conceive (much swankier than Allicante!)
Keeping everything crossed for you.
Thinking of you Lisa, hope the spotting is just a blip.
Derval

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Meredtih said...

My first comment!

Some Clomid advice- I took it (had regular O before that, but short luteal phase- much like you) and CLomid made me O a few days later than usual- so don't be surprised if that happens to you.

Crossing my fingers for 2 eggies by Friday! GL :)

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Meredith! Oooh, I always get excited when I see a new face!!! Did Clomid work for you? As in, are/were you pregnant???

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Hope is never a bad thing. (This coming from Miss Jaded Attitude) I am hoping you perform just like a prize chicken and lay 2 very perfect eggs!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Meredtih said...

feebee-

No, not pregnant. Had male factor issues- doctor prescribed CLomid for an IUI to "make sure" that I O'd. IUI didn't work- husband left me. Sad story, but I am better off without him. Can't wait to TTC again with Mr. Right- jsut need to find him... :)

I'm rooting for you. :) Congrats on the +++ OPK!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh god, Meredith, I'm so sorry. I hope you find Mr Right very soon so you can charm/manoeuvre him into starting TTC asap! Or just have some fun for a while first. I'm sure your Mr Right will be perfect in every way and you'll be up the duff in no time. Umm, am rambling - best of luck anyway!!!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Meredtih said...

thanks- you're a sweetie!

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Awning suppy makers ocala fl eric johnson state farm insurance ny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home