<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Feebee - CD13

Thank you, thank you, thank you, our prayers have been answered. +++OPK today. Test line darker than control line. I am taking all of this as a good omen. Starting to feel slight pain on left side only, so hoping I can squeeze a couple of eggs out from there.

So looks like I'm going to O on CD14 - how totally and utterly average of me! BC (Before Clomid) I usually O'd on CD16 and last month (1st Clomid month) it was CD17. So lots of BDing in the next few days, one more time for fun on Friday and then the remaining little swimmers can relax a bit before their SA on Monday. Perfect.

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hi Feebee,
It is over before it started. I was pregnant for a blink of my eye. It is a no doubt about it thing, still had hope yesterday but I don't have to tell you about the proof that I was wrong. Helena is singing loudly in the backround reminding me that it is good to smile amongst my tears.

I am so happy that you got your good sign today, life & potential life goes on doesn't it? I am not giving up quite yet,my body isn't so broken that it can't conceive & I'm going to try for a bit longer to see if I can experience the full 9 month miracle.

Take care,
Lisa

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry to hear your sad news, you must be so dissapointed...Oh why can't life be easy...
I'll be thinking of you.
Derval

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Good Luck Feebee!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh god Lisa, I don't believe it. I'm so upset for you. You've been such great support for me and I was really looking forward to being pregnant with you. I'm glad to hear you're not giving up and hope and pray we both have successful pregnancies soon.

Get Helena to give you a big hug from me, and take care of yourself.

Feebee xxx

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Prop - thanks!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa, your kids are gorgeous! And so are you!!! You did very well on the Halloween costumes. We also attempted a costume for James - mum made cape, dad made hat - I have uploaded a few pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79549253@N00/sets/1818906/

How are you? I know you must be feeling dreadful, but there is one positive thing to hold on to - you can get pregnant. I got sick of hearing this after my m/c, but it has always been a great source of hope for me. And there's always the slight increase in fertility after m/c. Not that it worked for me, but it allegedly exists. Maybe this isn't what you want to hear right now, you might just want time to grieve. Whatever you decide I'll be thinking of you and hoping you're ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home