<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, January 27, 2006

Feebee - CD2

I'm feeling strangely positive about this cycle for 2 reasons:

a) AF is really heavy and an old wives' tale says that this is the system "clearing itself out" in anticipation of pregnancy - this actually happened in the month before my pregnancy last summer.

b) As there's nothing much wrong with me, I don't need to worry about forcing myself to relax, so will pretty much do as I like this cycle - it's all down to DH's swimmers now.

If I was still playing the numbers game, I would be aware that this is the last cycle

a) before we (not me, "we"!) become officially infertile
b) that will give me a baby before ANOTHER birthday,

but because I have chilled out I will not be concerned with these things.

I heard DH on the phone to his mum saying "my sperm are bad", poor love. To be fair to him though, he is completely pragmatic about this and is confident that his next SA will show a different story - we did get pregnant six cycles ago after all, so it can't be that bad. It helps for one partner to take a practical approach when the other has, ahem, impatient drama-queen tendencies.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey there,
Love the attitude! I really will be surprised if Dh's SA is anything less than good next time. I actually do believe that a good heavy flow primes the uterus..now you just have to hope for bit of the sperm meets egg luck. It's funny how it seems like it should be SO easy...one little egg...millions of sperm- but it's till a little miracle each time it happens.
I am 7dpo and my chart is identical to last time...since the outcome was not good it makes me hopeful & nervous. Ihad a big dip yesterday followed by a big rise today. I am also actually worried that I didn't have a strong enough AF last time-or can one simply keep a thick lining?

Anyway,phones ringing must run!
Lisa

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa, that's fantastic! You've been on some ride for the past 2 months. All you can do is hope and pray that this one turns out differently, and I'll do the same.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa, you must be 10dpo now - when are you going to test?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home