<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Feebee - CD4

My New Year's resolutions:

1. I will not compare myself to others.
2. I will not cry in front of DH and DS.
3. I will not google baby and fertility stuff after 10am and before 6pm.
4. I will not test before 14dpo.
5. I will count my blessings daily.

6 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey Feebee,
I haven't thought of mine yet..
probably be tidier & eat less chocolate...nahhh...too tough.
I am actually feeling optomistic because I had a huge temp drop this morning at 7dpo, if it bounces back up tomorrow I will be REALLY excited! It is the one thing my chart has never done despite lot's of odd temps. I will keep you posted,
Lisau

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good resolutions Feebee - except I don't like the thought of you crying on your own :(
Mine are to lose weight and get pg - how do you do both? and to keep the house nice, I'm such a bad little housewife!
Tested this morning at 10dpo and unfortunately no big pink line jumped out at me in 30 secounds like in my fantasy. However....there was a crazy squinty lady line after a bit so I'm hoping (and trying not to)that my re-test in 2 days will have a line.
Derv

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oooh! Very promising news from my two best supporters! I really, really hope this is it for both of you. I admit I'll be a little envious, but you will be all the better able to cheer me on with your positive, happy states of mind.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Lisau said...

Feebee,
It DID bounce back up! Whoohoo! Now we just have to hope it's an egg with some Zing left in it as opposed to an arthritic,senile one.(have to have humor or we won't get through this right?)
By the way your testing resolution is a great one. I am chomping at the bit with this chart as it stands but want to wait & see what happens over the next few days. I won't make it past 12dpo but that's O.K because my 12 dpo is everyone else's 14 dpo.I find I do feel extra good about myself when I don't test too soon.
8dpo & holding...

By the way, what is your plan for this cycle? Are you doing both Clomid & Progesterone? If so will they moniter your progesterone levels at all or do a Beta or do you just continue to take progesterone til AF? How are your temps on it?Higher? Does it take longer to come down to usual pre-o temps?)I am curious because your levels seemed to be naturally high when measured. How do you feel on the Clomid? I wondered because even on the soy which is supposed to mimic Clomid my temps are markedly higher.

Whomever gets that + first will definitely be a source of support! Take care,
Lisau

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Fantastic news Lisa! Go egg!!! Isn't it awful feeling senile and past it when we're still SO YOUNG???

I am doing Clomid and progesterone this cycle. I have been given a prescription for 3 cycles and have just been left to my own devices. The only difference I noticed with my temps is that they were slightly higher for the 2nd half of my LP. I have noticed absolutely no other symptoms. Last month I had O cramps when taking Clomid but this month nothing. Plus AF seems to have disappeared after only 4 days, so hopefully I won't take so long to O this cycle.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site http://www.fatwoman9.info Free hardcore anal  video Jacquie et michel contributions amateurs webcams cum shots http://www.black-teen-small-tits.info paris hilton bilder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home