<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Feebee - CD8

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...

Hmm, only CD8. And I've already been obsessing for 8 days. Something has changed this cycle. I'm not sure I feel strong enough to get through another few months of this. I know well that a bad day is usually followed by a better one, but these days I seem to be having several bad ones in a row. Not sure how to fix this. I would also like to stop thinking about TTC every second of every minute of every day. If anyone has any tips, please pass them on.

4 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - any news?

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hi Feebee,
No news yet. I am going to try to wait til Saturday to test. I have never made it to 13 dpo without either a big temp drop or spotting...my temp was few 10ths down today but not a big drop more a normal temp variation. I am 11dpo Hmmm....I always have the temp drop and/or spotting to let me know she is coming..why am I testing?
Anyway,I am feeling rather Eeyorish about this cycle now,kind of gloomy. I always have high hopes at first then they crash. I wish I could help with the feelings you have,I guess you have to use the rational side of your brain rather than the emotional, which is hard to do when baby-making.

You are still young,healthy & proven to be fertile. You have a healthy child and have conceived again in a reasonable amount of time. As terrible as your loss was it doesn't indicate a long term problem. Your hormones seem reasonable-if you have a shortish LP so do millions of others. If you look at pure stats, women at your age nearly always conceive within a year & you are very likely to do so. It is so hard to wait, to have that irrefutable proof that your time will come again. But it will. As for the obsessing part, I wish I had an antidote.
I know my greatest fear is spending too much time on that and not as much time treasuring what I have.

Your mood may very well be influenced by the Clomid. I am sure it exaggerates already heightened emotions.

If you have had thoughts of spacing between siblings I can tell you that my Max at 9 is super close to Helena at 4 with a 5 year spacing & also becoming quite close to Lily with a 3+ year spacing (Helena was easy because she had the cute baby thing going) but Lily and he have a great love of games & play together all the time. I know I went into the whole conceiving thing thinking I'd have all my kids 2 or less years apart & ended up with a 3 + year gap between the boys & the girls.Lily had no problem keeping up with the boys and I have no worries about the 5 year spacing (or nearly 5) I will have-if lucky-between the baby to be & the rest! Maybe you never even gave this a thought..just wanted to offer reassurance that siblings will be close as long as the parents foster the relationships..regardless of age difference.

I have no doubt rambled too much- I will keep thinking of you & wish you well-just wish I could transplant MY confidence that things will turn out well for you!

I will let you know if I have good news to share...and by the way only MY eggs are senile (lol) yours are at worst middle aged!

Take care,
Lisa

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

You always say the right thing Lisa - thank you.

As for the age gap, I made plans long ago but have given up on them. I wanted to have a 2 year gap max, but we decided to wait until after a summer wedding, which would have left a gap of just over 2 years. Now we'll be lucky to make 3. Oh well, we'll just have to make up for it on numbers 3 and 4. In fact I'm pretty sure I'll never have to use contraception again!

It's looking good that you've made it this far without a temp drop or spotting - will be thinking about you.

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Fluoxetine hcl 20 mg cap Call center quality controller canford cliffs Nexium treatment erythematous gastropathy cosmetic surgery tv commercials Flood damage dishwasher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home