<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, January 06, 2006

Feebee - CD9

How could I forget that Clomid can cause mood swings and depression? Maybe because I had no symptoms last month I thought that I was immune? Anyway, have brightened up a lot since this was pointed out to me last night. Thanks Lisa. Am not sinking slowly into the depths of despair, just the depths of a mood-altering fertility drug.

I have failed to persuade DH to go on a whirlwind weekend to Rome at O time, so instead have booked a series of relaxation therapies for myself over the next week - facial, massage and reflexology. I will "relax" next week if it bloody kills me. I also plan to whisk him away to Kilkenny tomorrow. DS was conceived there. Am clutching at straws.

We have received a cancellation appointment for the Merrion Fertility Clinic on 18 January. Didn't expect this for another few months, and still have another cycle of Clomid to go, but will go along for the craic - what the hell. DH has to go and make a deposit next week, tee hee. He's not squeamish though, I'm sure he will perform admirably.

17 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hi Feebee,
Glad to have helped! I think the fertility appointment is good simply because all information is good right? Added benefit too...if the timing is right you might be able to get a Beta at that time & skip the tortureous wait! It is driving me batty. No spotting & temp went back up today more than a little, so tomorrow if things stay the same, is test day..13 dpo, a day Fertility Friends suggests & SHOULD show something if I have anything viable going on. So keep anything & everything crossed for me,Take care,
Lisa

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will be keeping everything crossable crossed for you Lisa. Good luck.
Derval

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Thanks,and congratulations to you, derval!
Lisa

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - getting excited for you, will be checking in regularly to see if you have any news.

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Treelo said...

Hiya Feebee, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and following your blog regularly. I swear, I'll cry with happiness when you get your bfp, you've been waiting so long for it. I've put off ttc at the moment, the mc has brought up some issues I have with DH that I have been trying to ignore for the last 5 years, so we're putting our marraige under the microscope and trying to work on things. Fingers crossed I'll be back to obsessing soon! Thinking of you all the time honey, and your pics are fab, DS is gorgeous!! And you looked amazing on your wedding day. xx

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Treelo said...

P.S. Meant to say; good luck with your appt in the Merrion Centre, hope it goes well. You never know, they might have something enlightening to say...? Let us know anyway. xx
Treelo

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Treelo, it means a lot to know that people are rooting for me. So sorry to hear you're having problems, really hope things are sorted out soon and you can join me on the TTC rollercoaster again. Keep in touch!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa?????

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Good for you for being good to you! Note to self: call for appointment for a massage next week to try and cope.

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feebee,
I can hard believe it but right now I am pregnant. Faintly + last night & a bit darker today. Past history & age makes this quite scary but I am going to embrace it now & hopefully I'll get to for a lifetime.
You know that I believe that your turn is coming soon- I hope to share this with you , keep your fingers tightly crossed for my burrowing little embryo!
Lisa

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Lisa, that is fantastic news. Huge Congratulations.
This is a good omen for you Feebee, I know it.
Derval

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh Lisa, I knew it! This is fantastic!!! You must be over the moon. I know you probably won't exhale for another couple of months, but I hope you enjoy the moment as much as possible. Make sure you stick around and give me regular updates.

Prop - how are you? Any news yet?

Derv - hope you're starting to feel crap!!!

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No feeling crap yet Feebs but I will embrace it wholeheartedly if it does start.
Derv

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Thank-you so much Feebee! (and you too Derv!)
You are right,I am holding my breath & will for some time. One wait ends & another begins. I am seeking a blazingly positive Hpt, mine are progressing but not as dark as I would like. If you don't mind I, will continue to hang out. For one thing you need the reminder that you are still a spring chicken in the world of fertility, for another I'd like to be around for YOUR big announcement.It's a scary thing this quest to conceive & we need all the support we can get,Take care,
Lisau

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey feebee,
I am having a bit of spotting & am of course pretty nervous about it. I might have lost my little spark of life before it got going. I will keep you updated of course,but will be laying low for a couple of days,
take care,
Lisa

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh no Lisa. I know well that this can go either way, so I will be thinking about you and hoping and praying for the best.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God Lisa, sorry to hear that. Hope it's all nowt and your little bean is safe & sound.
Derval

 

Post a Comment

<< Home