<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cee Dee Se7en

Gluttony - ate 3 (three!) choc biccies with my coffee this morning.

Lust - it's that time of the month again!

Envy - pregnant bitches everywhere, and ne'er a thought for me.

Greed - what's wrong with wanting it all???

Sloth - slacking at my desk as usual.

Wrath - WWWHHHHYYYYY MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????

Pride - wish I still had some.

6 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah you might have lost your pride, but you still have your wit, great post.
Derv

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Hey bitch, didn't you read my post??? Um, very sorry about that. No bitches here, just some lucky ladies.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger PortLairge said...

Ha Ha. That was excellent!

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey Feebee,
Except that eating chocolate doesn't count as gluttony else I am in trouble!

Cycle update...10 dpo & had some spotting last night..ended today except for leftovers. Huge temp drop..below cover so...tomorrow should tell me one way or another if it is implant dip & spot or the start of a new cycle.Feeling strangely detached about it.It would be weird as it would be a 3 week cycle if I start tomorrow! I did actually spot with my pregnancy last spring before testing positive & a teensy bit with Lily too-wasn't temping back then so have no idea if I had a dip. At any rate tomorrow is my husbands birthday so according to the laws of AF she should come full force!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - I had a 3 week cycle last time - O on CD9 and then a 12 day LP. Did your temp rise today? I spotted for 12 days with James, so I still hold out hope every month until AF arrives in full force :(

Happy Birthday to Mr U!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Envy-- oh boy! Why are there some many preggos every where? Can't they just stay inside until I'M pregnant! how inconsiderate!

;-)
Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home