<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, February 27, 2006

It's Day 12 in the Big Brother house...

...and the housemates are getting restless. Some of them have been treading water for over a week now and there's still no sign of the Big O. The housemates seem to be under the impression that, because the Big O arrived on Day 9 last time, that the same will happen this time. But, as usual, Big Brother has decided to have a little fun with the housemates, and has hidden the EWCM, the O pains and the +OPKs in the diary room! Will the housemates find the clues before it's too late, or is it curtains for the Big O?

6 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - any news?

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Blah! That's my news.I had a wonderful 21 day cycle & am now day 3 of a new one. I was a bit bummed because it was such a poor excuse for a cycle but the spotting and cramping & bleeding sure have gone on long enough! It's now in the running as one of those clearinghouse cycles.
I am now down to 3...this one, March's & April's...after that I will be wholehearted persuing adoption. If I did get pregnant I'd have to decide when to persue adopting but I will still do it just maybe give 2 years between babes. I honestly don't think it will be an issue as I think my fertility has just dwindled to nothing. I am an optimist/realist so I do believe in the odd miracle but the realist in me does not expect it.

It's funny,it is not an issue of blood ties at all-I really don't care about that. It's the experience of pregnancy,the feeling of life growing & moving-our own little miracle here on earth. I remember treasuring it at the time & mssing it even after the real-life baby was in my arms strangely enough. You are never alone when you are pregnant. I am sure that I will get caught up in the excitement of the adoption & it will be it's own great experience I am just feeling melancholy for the loss of
the other.

Enough babbling about myself..here's hoping O finds you or someone finds it for you soon. Maybe that extra time is good for egg development.
Take care,
Lisa

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Wow, only 3 months to go! 3 months seems like nothing now in TTC terms. One way or another you could have a new baby by this time next year!

I know exactly what you mean about the pregnancy. I loved it too and was sorry when it was over. And when it happens again I will love it all the more!

Still waiting to O - have had a few mild pains and a bit of EWCM over the past 5 days, but no +OPK or temp rise. Fingers crossed for the next day or two.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work 2006 mercedes benz information zithromax buy fioricet Boating accidents ft lauderdale

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home