<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Onwards and upwards

Spurred on by yesterday's post (which I wanted to delete, but hey, I can't airbrush my life), I have decided to take back control of my life. I have approached three very talented friends with a business proposal and everyone is interested. We will certainly talk about it and hopefully it will become a viable venture. Currently, we all work separately in different areas of the arts, and my proposal will bring us all together to create more than the sum of the parts. I'll keep you posted.

Today is CD1, a new start and a new attitude. I probably won't become pregnant this month, but hopefully I will have something new to look forward to as time marches on.

4 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya,

I just checked in to see how you are doing. I'm glad you're feeling a bit more positive today - the new venture sounds interesting. Funnily enough the shower is a favourite weeping place for me too. I've found that long runs with the headphones on can really help. They also make me sleep better.

Talk soon,
Lizzy

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new venture sounds great and I love your new look here too - Ohmmmm...
Derv

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Derv.

Lizzy - I might give running a go. I'm not very good at it though - I start off enthusiastically for a couple of days and then find excuses not to do it. No, fuck it, I'm going to do it. Have loads of good new music, so it could even be fun. How are you? Feeling any different to usual???

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP computer memory

 

Post a Comment

<< Home