<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Paris Hilton Sex Tape

I think it's time to pay tribute to the marvellous work done by the good people at Google and MSN Search and all the other wonderful search engines that have gone to the trouble of indexing this blog. How else would people with no interest whatsoever in TTC get to read about me and my cervical mucus?

I hope yesterday's searcher for "dpo hard fuck" found what he was looking for. I fear the same can't be said for whoever was looking for "pregnant bitches" - sorry love, but this is the last place you can expect to find nasty, hormonal, pregnant ladies.

By far the most common search term that brings people to these pages is....... "castle pics". I did post a picture of Kilkea Castle after a weekend away a while back, so hope you like it! I'm just starting to see the fallout from my Nine post - "nine songs", "revolution nine". I'd sure be interested to see what Sci-Fi fans think of all this TTC nonsense - anyone?

And then of course there are the DPOs, Clomids, HPTs, two week waits, TTC symptoms searches. I'm afraid I probably can't help you much either. I've had all the symptoms at one time or another and I'm still waiting for that elusive BFP - probably not what you want to hear. When it does happen (it will happen) I will post intricate details of every bit of CM, every bowel movement, every twinge, ache, pain, smell, taste, sound, emotion, and I will be the happiest pregnant bitch around.

8 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm..wonder how many hits you will get with that entry title! Hope O is here or near. I am cycle day 5 so will be within striking distance later this weekend.Yes,3 cycles left isn't much is it?Just feel like I have to end the obsession at some point. In reality I will probably have a transition time where while not TTC'ing actively (No temps,OPK's,charts etc)I would not be preventing. I am leaving future birth control up to my husband if you know what I mean.It's in his hands!
Funny to think of all who may be reading your blog~the internet is a strange thing especially those search engines..you never know what you will find when searching.
I have stories to tell on that when the kids are at school.
Take care,
Lisa

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Feebee - you are gorgeous!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Beth said...

"DPO hard fuck", eh? Here's hoping on that pregnant bitch thing, my friend.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - do tell your stories!

You are gorgeous too, so it must be true.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Why thank you Beth - you too are gorgeous! I'm starting to think it might come with the infertility gene, along with fabulous writing skills and an excellent sense of humour.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - do tell your stories!

You are gorgeous too, so it must be true.

 
At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home