<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

CD3

AF hit me like a train first thing on Saturday morning. I've been so shellshocked, it's taken me 3 days to accept that it wasn't just a heavy implantation bleed. Can't. Do. This. Any. More.

10 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Treelo said...

Ah Feebee honey, I'm so sorry... I keep following your blog, and I keep hoping for you (Hope is a permanent squatter in my house, don't know where I get it from!).Mind yourself chicken, not easy... again...

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous rachemm said...

She found me too, 22 cycles now and SFA

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Treelo, the messages of support really do make a difference.

rachemm - I'm so sorry. I wrote a rant reply, but then deleted it as it wouldn't have made us pregnant. Oh to have 3 wishes...

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Scooby said...

Feebee I'm so sorry pet, I keep an eye on you every now & again, always hoping there will be the news you want in your blogger. Hang onto hope, she will reward you in the end.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hugs Feebee,
Checking in quick as I am last in the household to get a stomach bug. Also am fighting an UTI too so imagine AF will visit me late this weekend. I too am keeping hope for you.
Lisa

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Amber said...

It will happen, just keep that image in your head......
It took me a year to conceive number two after having a happy accident first time around and I found it hard to accept.
Think you are very brave to have this blog.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks girls

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - hope you're feeling better.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Watch xxx movies free Springbreak lesbos Free gay movie oral sex appliances 4th anniversary gift ideas Cochran boots car polish machine

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! video editing schools

 

Post a Comment

<< Home