<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hope

What's your take on Hope? Bitch or blessing? I know a lot of people think she's a bitch, cos she's always letting them down. This is true. But the thing is, I'm always happier - much, much, happier - when she's here. She came to stay about 3 weeks ago and we've had a great laugh. But when I didn't have an implantation temp dip today she said that maybe it was time she was on her way. I've desperately tried to find some symptoms to make her stay, but no joy (now that's someone I haven't seen in a while!).

So looks like I'll have to make it through the next few days on my own. Maybe I'll see her again in a week or so. Unless of course I'm pregnant, in which case she can fuck off and go and annoy someone else.

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Fertility Friends study about implantation dips found that in the pregnancy charts, 23 % of women had a dip,most commonly between 7-8dpo. So...77% of pregnancy charts showed NO implantation dip. Yes, amongst the charts that HAD the dips twice as many were pregnancy charts but the fact remains 77 % did not. A large percentage! A presidntial landslide in America is 77%!
You can't knock out hope for 77% can you? Plus I have it for both right now as it is O day for me and many millions of hopeful sperm are doing their best as we speak.
take care,
Lisa

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

I know you're right! It's just that I've been so sure that this is the month, that I expect everything to be textbook. But Hope is back and sticking around for a few days. I have slightly sore boobs, so I might as well hope...

Go sperm, go!

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home