<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It could be you!

Who will be my 10,000th customer? Do let me know and I will send you a lovely prize.

14 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh I think it was me (rachemm). Please send me a BPF as a prize.
I love reading your blog, its so well written and full of true feelings.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Rachemm - a worthy winner! Thank you find your kind comments. The actual prize was a BFP, but if it's a BPF you want I will send you a big piece of fruit instead.

Oh what the hell - a BFP for everyone in the audience!!!

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, now that spelling faux pas is just another sign that this is not my month SIGH

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh rachemm, I'm sorry. Maybe the BFP I gave you came from the dodgy batch I've had for a while now. Hope you get a real one instead.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel has won a Big Pongy Fart.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Is that you Derv?

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you recognise my particular brand of infantile humour? :D
Derv

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Can I win a maid? My dad is coming & staying overnight which means cleaning of the UPSTAIRS (enter scary music).
The kids have been counting down the days so it should be fun. Off to make spaghetti...2 dpo, what- a week or bit more behind you Feebee? Sending hope for the last few days of the wait,

Happy Weekend!
Lisa

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Feebee, my dear, you never fail to make me laugh. As for Hope - I think she's a tramp - she flits around from house to house and woman to woman, but I have to say that there is always a part of me that is happy to see her.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you post all this personal stuff week after week......I find it mind boggling in it's sincerity and depth of passion and longing.
H

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you post all this personal stuff week after week......I find it mind boggling in it's sincerity and depth of passion and longing.
H

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Beth - thinking of you and your beta today.

Lisa - hope your weekend went well.

H - not sure if you're saying it's good or bad (!), but I'm glad you think it's sincere.

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is a fantastic support to other women in the same boat as it is crucial when TTC to know that not every other woman conceives easily, I remember thinking it would never ever be my turn and being confronted with sisters, Sisters in law, friends and even my next door neighbour a 16 year old who was anything but happy with her situation and thinking it must only be me who can't do this. So well done you for being able to type all this....certainly not a criticism as I felt exactly as you did for the time it took me to conceive. H

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks H. I don't know what I'd do without my virtual friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home