<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, April 10, 2006

Failed Feebee

wordcloud

Wordcloud automatically generated using words in this blog. I like the "infertile life line lisau". Not to mention my big blogger boobs!

Technorati tags:

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I love these word clouds - I need to update mine soon. Hope you are well.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Wow,what fun..almost makes me want to have a blog! problem is mine would be too people pleasy..too grammatically correct & too lucid to be the real me, (sort of like my childhood diary). I almost feel famous!
We are off to an ocean cottage on Thursday & everyone is now healthy (Fingers crossed). Lots of walking,nature,photo-taking,creative & family time.We really need it.I should know before we go if PG this cycle,if not I am hoping to end this cycle quick as 20 hours in a car with 5 kids is not good when feeling grumpy even though they are great travellers,

Hmmm non TTC topic...a favorite author & recently read good book. Barbara Kingsolver author..book- the curious incident of the dog in the night time(title actually is small case) The book if you are not familiar with it is told from the point of view of a teenage autistic boy & is funny,well written & moving. It is written by Mark Haddon.
Hmmm another topic, I am embarrased by my president-I try really hard in life not to dislike people but I can say this I have so little respect for him & feel his presidency has been a nightmare. Yours is much better I think, do you like her? I don't think we will ever get a woman!

Time to take my girl to the park..
babblingly yours,
Lisa

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Beth - I am mid-cycle well. Hope you are feeling ok too.

Lisa - who is the 5th child? Mr U???

I have the Curious Incident - DH has read it but not me yet, will put it on my todo list.

Our president, Mary McAleese, is more of a figurehead than anything. I did not vote for her (I did vote for another woman though) and feel she is little more than a mouthpiece for the ruling party, Fianna Fail. The previous president, Mary Robinson, however was popular and outspoken and it is almost inconceivable now to imagine a man in the job.

The main position of power is held by the Taoiseach (Prime Minister), a grubby little man in a succession of grubby little men with their fingers in plenty of pies. I did not vote for him or his party either. Ireland operates largely on brown envelope politics, and the dirt is rarely dished until the perpetrators are safely out of the picture.

Having said that, I don't fancy yours much either! And that's putting it mildly.

But that's a whole other blog I don't have time for just yet...

Enjoy your hols!

 
At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home