<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And the winner is...

Every month I consider how I'll announce my pregnancy. Sometimes I think I'll write a long, meandering post about this and that to throw you off the scent, and then somewhere towards the end, work in the small detail of my BFP. Other months I just think I'll throw caution to the wind and say "We did it!". I've considered a minimalist approach - a solitary "bfp" to pass on the news, or simply a photo of my +HPT. I wonder if I'll keep the news to myself for a few days, or if I'll feel the need to blab as soon as I find out. Oh, what a dreamer I am!

I haven't got an inkling what I'll write this month. Any unusual ideas? Expecting AF as usual in a couple of days, so most likely no need to impose upon your creativity. Just wanted to indulge myself while I still can.

4 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Amber said...

Hope you will have to make the decison on how to tell your news soon!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Amber, probably won't be very soon though. How about you?

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Amber said...

My iron levels are still too low for my Gp to remove my mirena to allow me to start TTC, said there was no way I could sustain a pregnancy with my iron levels so low. AT 7 now, have to get up to about 13 ideally but to at least 11.
I have been a full year trying to get my iron to stabilise and now just continuing with the iron and vitamin B12 until it starts to improve.
Makes me feel a bit helpless when I can't even start TTC as my last baby took 12 months of trying.....so I have waited a year since we decided we would try, could be another year for this iron to get sorted then who knows how long to conceive.
I try not to think about it too much, my little baby is toilet training now, soon won't have anyone in nappies!
I am concentrating on other peopl's stories now as I think what you are going through is so brave.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Amber - sorry, meant to reply to you ages ago. Sorry to hear about your iron problems - you're playing a waiting game of your own. Hope it stablises for you soon and you can join in again.

My DS has started toilet training too, very enthusiastically! Didn't think about the no nappies situation. Nope, doesn't cheer me up - sorry, I'm a lost cause :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home