<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, May 26, 2006

The final countdown

Just sent off our adoption application!!!! I'm so excited, I'm literally counting the days.....only 2007 to go.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - any news?

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hi Feebee,
Yeah,after a beautiful dip/rise my chart crashed & burned...spotted today & just to make myself stop having any false hopes I tested BFN! I belong to a small over 40's
board & mentioned today that each cycle is like a mourning for that "baby to be" in my head. Unfortunately or fortunately I am really an optimist by nature so in spite of the odds I do have hopes each cycle- figure out my potential due date..wonder how on earth I will tell all the people who will think I am insane for having another..give them all the "it's my Life" speech in my head...and so on...
It takes me a few days to get used to the idea it hasn't happened.

Anyway, enough,(More than) about that...I am so glad that you are on your way! I think I may put in a call to the organization that I am hoping to go through & get some feedback on when to start our process given that our finances are 2 years away. I don't know how much up front money you must have. Maybe we could start next year.

Hey..I have an idea for a book that I would love your feedback on but don't want to post online..I don't know if you would wish to somehow exchange e-mails so I could run it by you.. I completely understand if you don't wish to..& don't know how to do it here anon..(I am really not that computer savvy).I do think it is a sweet idea..I have had a couple writer friends who have given me postitive feedback but would love yours as
well..anyway think it over,

Take care & have a lovely weekend, we will be hiking & birdwatching & gardening,
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home