<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, June 12, 2006

It's the World Cup

It's the World Cup!!!!

Can anything dampen my spirits? NO!!!

Too busy at work? It can wait!!!

Most likely having an anovulatory cycle? Who doesn't once in a while?!?!

Ireland didn't qualify? I also have a British passport!!!

Not going to Germany? Going to Manchester, the home of football, instead!!!

Wooohooooo!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hmmm I know less than nothing about soccer even though Dh's grandfather played professionally in Germany years & years ago...but if it makes you happy..Hurray for the world Cup!

I did get your e-mail...lot's of craziness the last week of school and more family sickies & a birthday to boot. I have been thinking about your suggestion & will be sketching things out as I'd like to see them (I was really thinking much as you were re the photgraphs-really great quality would be nice..just am trying to figure out the best way to do that...largely because I am also interested in the stories behind the pictures..can I get both?) I will write more later! Any ideas as to how to solicit overseas by magazines or whatever would be more than welcome.

I am 7dpo..with a real nice temp this morning..I feel like reasonably I have just a little more time to expect/hope for success here on my own..so am trying to keep my hopes up. I will be thrilled with adoption..no worries there.. just have a little part of me that would like to do this myself one more time.

Take care...hugs,
Lisa

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

For English speaking overseas I'd start by asking on parenting websites. I can ask on mine if you want. I will also look up names of local magazines for you.

Good luck with your 2ww - I think you can do it too. I'm CD20 and no sign of O :( Don't know if it was the cyst or the HSG or just bad luck, but it's starting to look like I might not even O this month - very frustrating. Just have to sit tight and see what happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home