<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

IUI is go

1st scan, 9.15 Friday morning. I need all the luck/prayers/positive thinking/visualisation in the world. Thanks folks.

11 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Amber said...

Sending loads of luck, positivity, and prayers your way....best of luck with it all....

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Feebee - thanks for the lovely message on MM. Sending you all my prayers and positive throughts. Wish you so much luck........

Peach x

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hurray, it's a go! Will send positive thoughts beaming across the ocean!
Hurray again!
Lisa
(P.S Lily is just fine,in fact we had to pretty much tie her down because she recouped so quickly!)

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Sadie said...

hi feebee, thanks for PM, have everything majorly crossed for you on friday....with so many people rooting for you and positive thoughts a plenty, please god you will get the result you want/need/deserve.

Sadie

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thank you everyone - I'll try not to let you down!

Lisa - where are you up to now?

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Last good wishes before tomorrow! I am in O'ing process as we speak! Strangely had OPK's that did nothing then BAM went darker than test yesterday..today just a bit lighter so think we probably timed really well. Temp up today. Everything I have read says unless you are doing donor eggs, natural is best at my age TTC..so I am hoping this cycles got a good egg!

I am hoping so much for you.I want this to happen for you. I know one way or another you will get there but I am pulling for it to be sooner rather than later,
Take care & hugs
Lisa

(P.S more book thoughts coming by e-mail soon..I am brain storming & researching..have a web site idea but don't know if I have the techniness to pull it off!)

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Last good wishes before tomorrow! I am in O'ing process as we speak! Strangely had OPK's that did nothing then BAM went darker than test yesterday..today just a bit lighter so think we probably timed really well. Temp up today. Everything I have read says unless you are doing donor eggs, natural is best at my age TTC..so I am hoping this cycles got a good egg!

I am hoping so much for you.I want this to happen . I know one way or another you will get there but I am pulling for it to be sooner rather than later,
Take care & hugs
Lisa

(P.S more book thoughts coming by e-mail soon..I am brain storming & researching..have a web site idea but don't know if I have the techniness to pull it off!)

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Sorry for the double post! Here's some extra good thoughts as long as I am here being dopey...

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck this morning!
Derv

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Amber said...

You are probabaly over your appointment by now so hope all went well for you.

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it bingo http://www.vwbeetleconvertiblehitch.info Arkansas uncontested divorce attorneys internet blackjack Chevrolet p-32 chassis service manual Tv horse racing schedule Tramadol reviews grundy rain jackets Arizona mortgage interest rates

 

Post a Comment

<< Home