<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And now for something completely different

It's big, it's fat, it's positive and I can't believe it.

After 17 months, MFI, one miscarriage and an IUI, I've finally made it.

I've wondered for a long time how I'd feel, whether I'd want to hide away until the 3 month mark, or whether I'd just be so happy I'd want to tell the world.

Well, here I am. Exhausted, delighted, and overwhelmed. And so, so happy. Not sure it's sunk in yet, although for the first time in over a year I feel relaxed, and not at war with the world. Got a text earlier from a friend to say that his girlfriend had just given birth, and it didn't make me want to vomit or hurl myself out of a window! In fact I was really pleased for them. In one short day, my whole life has turned around.

I thought I might be terrified, given what happened to my last little baby. But no, I'm just happy to be pregnant. I know well how fragile this is, and how easily it can all be taken away, but I know now that I can get pregnant and that's the most important thing for now.

I feel very, very lucky. How many conceive on their first IUI? It breaks my heart to read some of your blogs - why should I be so lucky when some of you have suffered so much? I will never forget what I've been through, and I won't forget those of you that are still suffering.

To those of you who have helped me through, you are so important to me and I can't thank you enough. I want nothing but good things for all of you and hope you will stay in touch.

Now, must sort camera out so I can post the proof.

16 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Lurker on yoru blog from NYC - soooo thrilled for you!

Btw I am from NYC, TTC #3, on cycle 2, currently 8 dpo and temps already falling :-((( But your post really cheered me up today!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Becki said...

lurker for a while. I am so happy for you too! What a happy day! Keep us posted!

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Georgia said...

WAHOOOOOOOO

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

feebeeeeeeee, fantastic news...have been away since monday and literally logged on here as soon as i could to check for updates (had a really good feeling it was your month)...am truly so delighted for you....congratulations to you both on making it through to the other side..am grinning madly here, will go off now and see all the congrats on mm...Niamh

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Amber said...

Oh my God so happy for you, how exciting and how wonderful and how much deserved.
Enjoy every single second of it all.

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya........Am soooooo thrilled for you Feebee. Enjoy every second of this pregnancy. After everything you have been through you truely deserve this.

Looking forward to the 'Pregnancy Blog'.....

Peach xxx

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah bring on "The 9 month wait" :D
Derv

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Treelo said...

Feebee, I am so thrilled for you, I've been hoping for this for you for so long, I'm delighted. And we are due within a few days of each other!!!! Yay for us and March/April babies!!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks NYC, Becki, Georgia, Sadie, Amber, Peach, Derv and Treelo!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - how are you? I'm getting a bit worried about you, hope all is well.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Moomies said...

Just read the news on MM. From a fellow May 06 M2B, a big huge congrats and I hope all goes well for you.

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Feebee!!!
Hurray! I would have been here sooner but for my broken computer! Just got online today. I had a strong feeling that your dip was a good one..day 7 has proven to be implant for me twice now. Yippee!! I am so happy for you, it has been a bit of a journey but here you are. As for me...everything is still looking good so I am keeping fingers crossed. It would surely be lovely to go through this together..the whole 9 months.
Once again,huge heaping congratulations!
Lisa

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Treelo said...

Everything ok Feebee? You've been quiet the last few days...

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Chemo hair loss Bmw suppliers Canadian second mortgage Hp computer sales buying financial first house planning Blowjobs small cocks 1996 gmc trucks Geruit face lift New sub domains Clare space heater Diastolic and systolic blood pressure Suzuki katana plastic Mitsubishi box truck Domain registration name domainname Snorted valium rent to own auto little rock ar Mitsubishi 3000 gt sl spyder for sale

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! film editing classes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home