<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

An ill wind

Huge temp drop today, lowest temp of the cycle. 3DPIUI and depression has set in already. Am dreading calling the clinic to find out what the next step is, dreading it way more than the arrival of AF. She is due any day from Saturday and I just can't see them "allowing" me start all over again next week. I need to have another treatment cycle in the pipeline, that is the only way I can get through this.

MIL asked me yesterday if it had worked yet. Too many people know about the IUI, it is only a matter of time before people start asking me if I have any news yet. Even when the time comes, I doubt there will be any hiding out until 12 weeks. I think I'll just go and hide under the duvet until this blows over.

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - hope all is well. Is it ok for me to make an "official" announcement, or would you rather I wait for a week or so?

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey Feebee,
I would love an official announcement but next week after my period time has come and gone.

As far as the temp thing goes...my temps this cycle were the lowest post O ever...they are only going up now & even now they aren't as high as some of my bum charts. Only time will tell if your IUI was successful not a crappy day or 2 of temps. I am NOT temping anymore & no TP checks..I am doing my best to have faith...certainly stewing as I have always done before didn't help..might as well find some joy in this from the start. As always, I am hoping for you,
hugs..Lisa

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous lisau said...

By the way,thanks girls for the well wishes! Noone in my daily life will know for some time so it is nice to have a place to let it out..especially since my sanity will be actively questioned!
Thanks again,
Lisa

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Egimia pop up blocker Dell axim pdas on ebay abe lurie moving company new york Does last long provigil lamictal starter kits Buick v-6 shim head gasket Seo help tibet business liability insurance Milf fantasies distance education online physiology course Asylum video card driver computer desk 2 cpus Ultima hearing aid battery p4pb motherboard cpu compatibility cpu cooling fans cheap+international+prepaid+calling+card site www.tomshardware.com cpus Craftsman mattresses Used blackberry headset cell phone Puzzle floor mats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home