<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Two Week Wait Symptoms

Thanks again for your kind comments. We saw a little jelly baby and a heartbeat, but as the midwife kindly pointed out, there is still a long way to go. Not too long though, we get to have another peek next Tuesday.

Still feeling ok, a bit sick if I don't eat for a while, but fine when I do. Usually very tired by mid-afternoon, but who works after 4pm anyway?

I realise that I've let down the googlers. The URL of this blog is misleading and generates a lot of click-throughs for those searching for 2ww symptoms. So if that is you, here is a bona fide list of 2ww symptoms that resulted in a BFP. Temps in degrees Celsius. IUI with HCG shot.

1dpo: 36.34, ovulation pain and EWCM

2dpo: 36.42

3dpo: 35.90, big temp drop below coverline (fallback temp), EWCM

4dpo: 36.40, temp rise back above coverline, creamy CM

5dpo: 36.55, temp rise, small amount of creamy CM

6dpo: 36.62, temp rise, tiny amount of creamy CM in afternoon, slightly tender breasts, heartburn, fairly severe nausea before eating lunch

7dpo: 36.76, temp rise, small amount of creamy CM, tender breasts, heartburn

8dpo: 36.11, huge temp drop below coverline, still had tender breasts but assumed it was because AF was imminent, waited for spotting; I had been testing daily so I would know when the HCG from the trigger shot had left my system - today the line was the sort only visible to crazy ladies, ie probably not there at all

9dpo: 36.58, temp shot back up above the coverline (the mythical implantation dip??!?!??!), no sore boobs, nausea, heartburn, cramps or anything remotely resembling a pregnancy symptom, microscopic line on HPT (still aware that it could be leftover trigger HCG)

10dpo: 37.01, definite pink line on HPT, even visible to a man
11do: 37.04, darker line on HPT
12dpo: 36.78, even darker line on HPT

Apart from some very mild "symptoms" in the first half of the 2ww (we all have them, every single month), I had nothing to report until at least week 6, when I started feeling a little hungry and tired. Even now, at 7w4d and with a thumping heartbeat, I am hard pushed to find anything pregnant about me at times. So don't despair if you're 9dpo and don't "feel" pregnant, there's enough despairing that goes on in this business, try and save it for at least 11dpo. Good luck!!!

16 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

hiya, am sooo delighted you got to put up your 2 week wait symptoms at last! (personally think creamy CM is the major one)....am also sooo delighted that you saw the heartbeat etc....

did you go back to valerie?? i will keep checking back here for progress reports so no slacking off now!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger PortLairge said...

Congratulations Feebee. Wonderful news.

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Sassy said...

Congratulations. It's just fantastic to hear things are going so well.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks Sassy and Portlairge.

Sadie - I've been to Valerie twice already! Can you believe she's gone up €1k since this time last year?!! And we're both students this year so can't claim tax back :(

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

wow, i had heard she had gone up alright but also that all the scans etc were included so net increase might not be as much....ihave you been a student since the start of the year? you could pay valerie up front for the whole pg before end of tax year and claim it back in december?? anyway, don't dwell too much on it cos you can't put a value on her care/your peace of mind etc...take care. Sx

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger SuperFlyGuy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

The fee does include bloods and scans, but not extra scans like nuchal test or 3d scan. We've both been students all year - must see if there is some way of deferring medical expenses until next tax year, it's been an unbelievable year for medical expenses. But you're right, I do have peace of mind, couldn't imagine going back to H St. I'm sure there'll be no pain at all in MC.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - haven't heard from you in a while, hope all is well.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Feebee- Flog me for being so damn late on this - but congratulations!

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cd 22 today with no sign of o. cervix soft and high but very little ewcm and temps low. i am really beginning despair. NYC

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Ah Beth, I wouldn't flog you when you're feeling so rotten. I'll save it for when you're blooming! But seriously....very sorry to hear what a hard time you've been having and thanks for thinking of me!

NYC - what day did you O on your last 2 cycles? It's so frustrating when O is late - I was like you, despairing after about day 16, but it did always happen eventually. I hope it won't be long for you.

Lisa - am starting to get worried, are you ok?

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous lisau said...

Feebee,
I actually e-mailed you but it may be a little used address.Unfortunately,I am losing my baby. As I am not having a D&C it happens over time which is hard emotionally in some ways but neccessary for me in order to adjust & take things in. I also think in my situation a D&C would possibly harm my uterus.(just my feelings,this is such a personal decision.) I am feeling shellshocked & so sad & empty.

I hope that you are reading this after your scan & you have been blessed to see a healthy wiggling
babe.
Remember that my situation is not yours..and come March we will celebrate your baby's arrival.

take care,
Lisa

 
At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa

I am just so sorry. I know that nothing I can say at this stage can make things any better or make you feel better so I wont. Just hang in there.... there are these phases in life when one cant see any hope but even though you are probably feeling despondent the truth is that it will pass.... and if you ever want to talk we are all here to listen. I dont know if you believe in God but I do and in the hardest times in life its just important to know that he is there and supporting you.

(((hugs))))
NYC

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Georgia said...

yay on the hearbeat....I know that it's still a big scary unknown at this point (and believe me, even at nearly 35 weeks I'm not entirely convinced that I'll have a baby, not until I have it in my arms!), but there's no reason this won't be It. Most people do stay pregnant at this point...
xoxoxo

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Oh God, Lisa, I am so sorry. I didn't get an email from you but will try and email you back.

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY BBT DROPPED DOWN FROM 98.42 TO 97.42. IM ON CD 21.WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.SEX ON CD 10,12,14,16.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home