<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, September 18, 2006

Cry baby

Think I'm having a hormone crash today. At least I hope that's what it is.

6 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Feebee..you are definitely in hormone crash time. With a D&C especially one minute you are pregnant & one you are not. You had a later loss with a full-on pregnancy til the last minute.With a birth of a full term baby you have all the support & the joy of a new life & often nursing hormones to get you through the crash (and of course sometimes women STILL don't.)I had one particularly bad crash after a miscarriage..it triggered panic attacks and all sorts of crap.
Nonetheless, watch out for fever & infection or UTI..get checked if you are feeling unwell.
I know how you feel, this is SO HARD,& you are right it is incredibly difficult when you know most people don't understand. An "I'm sorry" & a hug goes so much farther then nearly anything someone might think will provide comfort.
I care how you are doing & will keep checking in on you. Love to you & your family,
Lisa

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Hoping said...

FeeBee, I am so sorry you are having a especially hard day today. I agree with Lisa about the crash after a D&C. I am thinking of you today and just want you to know that.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thank you both.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Meredtih said...

I'm an occasional lurker- I just wanted to say that I am truly sorry for your loss. Having been through infertility and 2 miscarriages, I know that there is NOTHING anyone can say to make you feel better- so I won't try. I just wanted you to know that my heart goes out to you. I wish for you a quick recovery, both physically and emotionally. Hang in there.

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Amber said...

Oh God I am back to internet land today and was so shocked and upset to see your news. What can I say...Nothing I know can make you feel any better but God I am thinking of you and hoping for you and wondering how you can get through this.
Sorry don't even want to start with the wise words and I simply have none, just sorry.....to you are yours.
Amber XXX

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks girls. No wise words needed, just enough to know you're thinking of me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home