<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hasta luego

It's been all me, me, me recently, hasn't it? I got very drunk at the weekend and possibly talked a little bit too much about infertility to a friend, while she played devil's advocate. How could I forget the two rules?

The first rule of Infertility Club is, you do not talk about infertility.
The second rule of Infertility Club is, you do not talk about infertility.

Going anywhere nice on holiday this year? We are off to sunny Spain on Wednesday - I have a conference Thurs-Sun and then we are having a proper holiday for the following week. Was hoping I would get to talk on Thurs or Fri, but the bastards have put me on Sat morning, thereby ruining our chances of a big night out on Fri. We leave early on Sun morning (so long suckers!) for our real holiday, so that's Sat night out as well.

I'll be bringing my laptop, but won't be going out of my way looking for a WiFi connection, so I may be some time. Will send updates and pics when I can. See you later.

5 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Amber said...

Enjoy!

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Sounds like the best thing..(aside from the public speaking part..((shiver))..panic...hives..)that's just me though,
have a good time in sunny Spain,
Lisa

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Treelo said...

Hope you enjoy your holiday in Spain honey, good luck with the speaking at the conference, you have such a way with words though I'm sure it will be easy for you. Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Lisa - I read a while ago that Americans' greatest fear was public speaking, ahead of death, terrorism and spiders! Not particularly my favourite thing unless I'm talking about something I'm really passionate about. This is an academic conference so doesn't fall into that category.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home