<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Superstar DJ

I talk about my darling DS all the time, but sometimes I forget to mention my other babies. This is Alfie.

4 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Sorcha said...

lol FeeBee...

This has made me laugh out loud :) Cats are just too funny!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Sorcha - the clip is about 5 years old but still makes me laugh out loud!

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hey Feebee,
How is the cycle going? After a very late O last cycle I had a normal early O a couple of days ago. I am not paying much attention
as I am in a bit of a discouraged state TTC-wise. For me, I wish a money fairy would spot me a bundle & I'd adopt tomorrow, Hey.."Madonna...!!" Somehow she infuriates me, although the other probably more reasonable part of me is glad she is doing it,

I am busily sewing Halloween costumes..this year the girls are alligators, Max is an eagle & Nick is a wizard.By the end of tonights sewing I was glad for that glass of wine! In am always amazed at women who give up everything while TTC..not me, I figure why start early? It's not like I am doing drugs or have any horrible habits.
Rambling pointlessly, just taking up your blog space! I kept my oldest son home today & taught him how to sew & took him out for tea. He is lovely, they really stay fascinating as they grow. We talked
of environmental stuff & him possibly becoming a vegetarian one day..we talked about being Vegans & wondered how one can do that. So much fun.

Wishing you luck & hoping you are doing O.K,
Lisa

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

I'm about 2dpo. I had a temp rise on Wed morning but didn't get a +OPK until Wed evening with EWCM last night, so not sure what's going on there. But I'm fairly sure I've O'd so at least I have a reason to live for the next week or so. We finally got DH's SA results from the IUI (we'd been told that they were "about the same" as before but we got the numbers yesterday), and the motility is down a bit but the morphology is way down. Not the same at all. But I think she may have been talking about the washed sample. So our chances of conceiving naturally have gone down again, and if they decrease at the current rate then we could be looking at IUI soon, I would say fairly likely for any subsequent babies.

I think the women who give up everything when TTC are probably on month 1 or 2 trying. It's completely unsustainable after that. The only month I did everything by the book was the first or second cycle after m/c last year.

Hope your sewing is going well, and it's great to be able to talk to your kids like that - I'm looking forward to it.

Can't believe it's Halloween again. I will be recycling last year's costume again, will probably just add a few new features. So J will be a wizard for the 2nd year running.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home